Men's Merino Lightweight Hoodie
The lightweight hoodie is perfect for sun protection or a light layer of warmth. Rated UPF 40, this layer will keep you protected from the sun in the mountains or on the water. And as always, the Lightweight Hoodie is Made in the USA.
Made with Nuyarn® Premium Merino wool, it has the technical chops for long, sweaty days, while a touch of nylon adds durability to more rugged detours. And with real-world adaptability — thanks to a relaxed fix, below-the-waist coverage, and natural odor-resistant properties — everyday excursions become a part of the journey, not the destination.
The World’s First Performance Wool. Nuyarn® offers a proprietary spinning technology that releases the natural performance characteristics of wool-like no other. Making the once impossible, possible.
Technology you can feel!
Fabric: 85% Merino, 15% Nylon - 17.5 Micron
Fabric Weight: 125gsm
Featuring Nuyarn® Technology
Knit in Vietnam at Bluesign® & Global Organic Textiles Accredited Facility
Made From: Non-mulesed Australian merino wool
Spun in an OEKO-TEX® Accredited Facility – Does not use environmentally harmful chemicals meeting or exceeding worldwide safety standards
- Handmade in the USA from premium Australian wool
- UPF 40+ sun protection
- Hidden Thumb Loops
- High coverage collar and sleek hood
Locker Loop for quick-drying
- Highly breathable and moisture wicking
- Naturally odor resistant and antibacterial.
- Blended with a touch of nylon for extra durability.
Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low (hang/flat dry for best results). Cool Iron As Needed. Do Not Dry Clean.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.