Wulf - Core-Line
All bicycle returns must be fully disassembled and in the original box.
This bike was tested by 9 independent cyclists picked by Bicycling Magazine, read the Field Test report here.
Our Core-Line fixed gear and single speed bicycles are what we're best known for. Built on a durable steel frame with seat stay rack mounts, eyelet mounts on the fork and cable stops, the Core Line models are as stylish as they are versatile. Quality components, a flip-flop hub that will allow you to ride fixed gear or freewheel and Cult x Vans ‘waffle pattern” grips will keep you comfortable and riding hassle-free for years to come.
If you want a fun and well-built bicycle but aren't yet looking for something “race-ready”, the Core-Line series is for you.
- FRAME: Durable Steel Frame ft. Seat Stay Rack Mounts and Cable Stops
- DROPOUTS: Horizontal Dropouts ft. Integrated Chain-Tensioners
- WHEEL SET: Deep V Wheel Set ft. 40 mm High-Flange Hubs w/ Sealed Bearings
- FLIP-FLOP HUB: Includes 16T Freewheel and Fixed Gear Cog - Easily Ride Fixed Gear or Single Speed
- GEAR RATIO: 44x16
- HANDLEBARS: Choose Riser Bars w/ Vans Grips (Standard) or Bullhorn or Drop Bars w/ Bar Tape
- BRAKES: Front & Rear Caliper Hand Brakes
- PEDALS: Platform Pedals
- SADDLE: Synthetic Leather Saddle w/ Steel Rails
SIZE: 4 Frame Sizes to fit any Rider Height from 5'0" to 6'2" (Size 54 cm Pictured)
Max Recommended Tire Size: 28c (sizes of up to 32c have been fitted by riders however fitment varies on wheels used, brand of tires, and other factors)
WEIGHT: 24 lb 8 oz
*(Size 54cm Frame as Pictured)
International and Expedited Shipping:
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.