Women's BAÏST Ride or Dye Mitts
Our latest addition to the BAÏST line: The BAÏST Ride or Dye Mitt. Designed alongside TGR athletes - so you know they perform.
Look, maybe you need some extra drip in your setup. We've got you covered with the Ride or Dye's, they're guaranteed to get some double takes on the hill.
They're still built with the same quality and BAÏST guarantee. They've even got the same BEAST Liner as the system, it's just all packaged together in one solid Mitt.
This mitt tends to fit slightly snug so we recommend going up 1 size. For example if you are normally a size 60 get the 70.
BAÏST Mitts are made with the highest quality materials, for the most adventurous among us. And they are built to last.
- The shell is your first and toughest defense against the elements. Made of our waterproof goat leather and our impervious cordura.
- The liner features our private blend of thinsulate & thermolite. We promise, this is the warmest and most breathable liner you have experienced. This liner is also made up of split fingers on the interior so that you have some extra hand feel and dexterity.
- The lower profile knitted cuff and split-finger interior are built to go under your jacket, locking in the heat, and locking out the elements. You'll be locked and loaded to shred in style.
System rated from -5°F to 45°F (-20°C to 7°C) add the Skin Liner complete your system.
Download and print the measurement guide here.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.