White Wing Waxed Canvas Hunting Guide Bag - Vintage Camo
"The quality of the materials and the stitching were amazing. Holds two flats of shotgun shells (500) and a shooting vest. The front pocket holds a shotgun choke case plus extra room. The sides hold cleaning supplies and small components. As a tournament shooter and hunter, this bag is highly recommended!"
- William T., a satisfied customer of the White Wing Waxed Canvas Guide Bag
How much stuff does one need to go afield? If one is like most outdoorsmen, it's whatever their pack will hold. The Guide Bag is large enough to carry the necessities: binoculars, flashlight, calls, compass, extra cartridges or shells, a trusty knife, and even some snacks and water. Built with tough waxed canvas, 100 percent full-grain leather, and #10 YKK solid brass zippers, the Guide Bag is as rugged as an elk guide and as handsome as a palomino packhorse.
- Extremely durable, weather-resistant double-layered polyester Vintage Camo
- Thick, full-grain US cowhide vegetable-tanned leather
- Tough 430 denier nylon lining
- Strong UV and weather-resistant marine-grade polyester thread
- Padded shoulder strap
- Antique brass hardware
- 3 exterior zippered pockets
- Mission Mercantile Lifetime Promise
- Dimensions: 9" H x 14" L x 8" D
- Weight: 4.3 lbs
- Volume: 16.5 L
FREE SHIPPING $69+ - EXCLUDES OVERSIZED ITEMS
International and Expedited Shipping:
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
All Returns are subject to a $5.95 return processing fee. Exchanges are free.
Some items cannot be returned using our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
ALL SALES FINAL
Items that are marked as "All Sales Final" are not eligible for return.
E-Bikes and E-Scooters are "Final Sale" and are not eligible for return.
These items typically have a warranty service provided by the manufacturer.
- The Return Label is placed on an empty package
- The Return Label "ship from" address is changed from the original address of delivery
- The Return Label's approved weight is changed from the original package weight.
Return Fraud offenders will be blocked from placing future orders.
Must be fully disassembled.
Must be returned in the original box.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.