White & Black HMLYN Down Jacket
Fulfilled by our friends at SSENSEDown-filled quilted non-PFC DWR-coated WindWall™ nylon ripstop jacket is water-repellent and wind-resistant. It features a bungee-style drawstring at the hood and hem, a stand collar, a zip closure with a velcro placket, logo embroidery at the chest and back, zip pockets, text embroidery at the sleeve, a velcro strap at the elasticized cuffs, a zip pocket at the interior, and a full taffeta lining. The supplier color is Gardenia white and the fill is 75% down and 25% waterfowl feathers.
FREE SHIPPING $69+ - EXCLUDES OVERSIZED ITEMS
International and Expedited Shipping:
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.