Walkers Ultimate Power Muff Quads Black
Walker’s Game Ear, the shooting and hunting industry pioneer in hearing protection, introduces the Ultimate Power Muff Quads Series with 9x hearing enhancement. The Ultimate Power Muff Quads are equipped with four Hi Gain Omni directional microphones for precise sound detection. They are frequency tuned for natural sound clarity. The recessed volume AFT (Adjustable Frequency Tuning) control knobs allow the user to tune the muff to the frequency position that best matches the user’s hearing. The independent volume control permits the shooter the ability to dial each side of the muff to a comfortable sound level for each ear. The Ultimate Power Muff’s sound activated compression circuit has a reaction time of 0.02 seconds, and through the use of sound dampening composite material it features an unmatched noise reduction rating of 27dB. The Ultimate Power Muff Quads feature a compact folding design, have low profile ear cups, and incorporate a comfortable headband with a metal frame for increased durability. The sound dampening composite housing aids in the protection against harsh noises that damage hearing. The Ultimate Power Muff Quads Series operate on two included “AAA” batteries.
- Four Hi Gain Omni Directional Microphones offering low noise/frequency tuned for natural sound clarity
- Independent volume control and independent adjustable frequency tuning
- Compact folding design with a comfort headband with metal wire frame
- Sound dampening composite housing, NRR 27dB and sound activated compression-0.02 second reaction time
- Low profile ear cups and recessed volume/AFT control knobs
- External battery door and operates on 2 “AAA” batteries included
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.