Vitrine Cabinet White and Sonoma Oak 47.2"x12"x27.6" Engineered Wood
Number of Package:1 parcel
This trendy vitrine cabinet; with its practical utility; is meant to be an ideal addition to your room.
This storage cabinet; made of premium engineered wood; is durable and stable. The sideboard features 2 compartments and 2 doors; providing ample storage space for books; multimedia appliances and other items; making your room tidy and clean. The sturdy tabletop is also ideal for displaying decorative objects; photo frames; and potted plants. Additionally; this cabinet is easy to clean with a damp cloth.
- Color: White and sonoma oak
- Material: Engineered wood; glass
- Dimensions: 47.2" x 12" x 27.6" (W x D x H)
- Assembly required: Yes
- WARNING: In order to prevent overturning; this product must be used with the wall attachment device provided
- Please note: Screw(s) and plug(s) for inside the wall are not included. Seek and use screw(s) and plug(s) suitable for your walls. If you are uncertain; seek professional advice. Read and follow each step of the instruction carefully.
- California Proposition 65
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust; which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Legal Documents:
More details about preventing your furniture from tipping over can be found here
International and Expedited Shipping:
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.