Up-Rise Zero - Men
The UP Rise Zero is a high performance climbing shoe that excels in any situation. The two piece RH rubber sole and medium stiffness midsole allow the shoe to have the perfect amount of flexibility for a magic balance of edging and smearing capabilities while the VD rubber toe patch enhances toe hooks. The sling shot randing maximizes the two piece sole design by hugging your arch and enhancing overall fit. The heel cup fit and rigidity has been optimized for heel hook performance and the new Zero-Closure system allows you to adjust the fit with a single strap that eliminates pressure points over the top of the foot. Premium U.S. leather breaks in for the perfect fit for your foot as you wear the shoe.
Sizes are based on men’s.
- Weight: 23.15 oz/656 grams
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: None
- Type: Velcro
- Sole: 4.2mm split RH rubber
- Sized in US Women's
International and Expedited Shipping:
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.