Toner Resistance Band 15 lb to 20 lb
No more looping, wrapping or trying to shorten a long resistance band to work for your wide variety of exercises. The figure 8 resistance band has two loops to make both upper and lower body strengthening workouts easier.
The Toner Resistance Band is a versatile, compact, inexpensive way to strengthen and tone your entire body. It's simple to use and great for chest exercises, leg lifts, ab workouts, back rows, and general rehabilitation. The shape allows you to perform a number of one or two-arm exercises without having to loop, fold, or struggle with a long, straight exercise band. It provides between 15-20 pounds of resistance, making it ideal for both beginner and advanced users. Two foam handles provide a comfortable grip, and the lightweight yet sturdy latex makes it great for travel, and durable for a long-lasting exercise tool to use wherever you go.
- Strengthens and tones the upper and lower body
- Figure 8 shape allows for single arm and double arm exercises
- Features resistance level between 15 lb. and 20 lb.
- Ideal for group exercise as well as personal training
- Resilient, lightweight, and convenient for traveling
Use & Care:
- Before each use, check bands for damage in order to avoid breakage while training
- Do not use bands on abrasive or jagged surfaces
- Do not stretch to more than three times their original length
- Do not release the bands when under tension to avoid injury. Carefully return bands to their original length before releasing.
- Wipe with a damp cloth to clean. Do not use soap or other cleaning products on bands, as it may damage and/or weaken latex.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from moisture, heat, and direct sunlight
FREE SHIPPING $69+ - EXCLUDES OVERSIZED ITEMS
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.