Theodore Leather Two Bottle Wine Tote Carrier
"This 2-bottle wine tote is made of high-quality leather and can be personalized. It is a handsome and perfect wine tote that can be found online. It is the only perfect wine tote available!"
- A satisfied customer, Char W., who purchased the Theodore Leather Two Bottle Wine Carrier
The desire of the creators of this wine tote was to make the best one ever. It is made with their signature leathers and antique hardware. The padded divider protects and secures two large bottles of wine, champagne, whiskey, or any other beverage. When not being used to transport drinks, the divider can be swung out of the way and securely snapped to create an eye-catching tote bag. There are also two generous interior pockets for additional storage.
- The leather used is thick, supple full-grain US steerhide that has been chrome tanned and has a pebbled and smooth texture.
- The tote can securely hold two large bottles of wine, champagne, whiskey, or any other beverage.
- The padded divider separates and protects the bottles.
- When not being used to transport drinks, the divider can be swung out of the way and securely snapped to create an eye-catching tote bag.
- There are also two generous interior pockets that can hold a large smartphone or other items.
- There is a rear external pocket with a magnet closure.
- The tote is held together with solid copper rivets.
- The strong UV and weather resistant marine grade polyester thread ensures durability.
- The Mission Mercantile Lifetime Promise guarantees the quality of this product.
- Dimensions: 14" H x 9" W x 4" D
- Weight: 2 lbs
FREE SHIPPING $69+ - EXCLUDES OVERSIZED ITEMS
International and Expedited Shipping:
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
All Returns are subject to a $5.95 return processing fee. Exchanges are free.
Some items cannot be returned using our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
ALL SALES FINAL
Items that are marked as "All Sales Final" are not eligible for return.
E-Bikes and E-Scooters are "Final Sale" and are not eligible for return.
These items typically have a warranty service provided by the manufacturer.
- The Return Label is placed on an empty package
- The Return Label "ship from" address is changed from the original address of delivery
- The Return Label's approved weight is changed from the original package weight.
Return Fraud offenders will be blocked from placing future orders.
Must be fully disassembled.
Must be returned in the original box.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.