Women's Stash Jacket
Essential packable rain and wind shell that stows easily to arm yourself against possible downpours and chilly descents.
- Helium 2.0 is a lightweight woven fabric providing effective wind and water resistance
- Strategically placed Piston 230 fabric on the under sleeves for increased breathability and stretch
- Rear zippered pocket contains a stuffable pouch for the jacket that converts into a saddle bag
- Drop tail hem with elastic gripper for increased protection and a secure fit
- Fabric: Helium 2.0 (100% Polyester)
International and Expedited Shipping:
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
Mail-in return exceptions
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Store credits issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims