WOMEN'S OFF GRID 2 SHORTS
Ultra-durable and with a water-resistant coating, these slim-fitting 4-way stretch shorts are perfect for all-road riding and bikepacking adventures alike.
- Core Flex Lite is a durable and lightweight
- Four-way stretch woven fabric
- Seamless crotch panel
- Two zippered hand pockets and one side zippered stow pocket to secure your ride essentials
- Waistband retention system for an adjustable fit
- Cycling-specific design and fit
- Removable liner with RC Pro chamois
- Reflective elements
- Fabric: Core Flex Lite, 90% Polyester/10% Spandex
International and Expedited Shipping:
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask email@example.com if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
Mail-in return exceptions
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Store credits issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims