This is Snowfoot's revolutionary all-in-one alpine mobility solution, a snowshoe unmatched in versatility with the unique ability to conquer any alpine terrain with ease.
These lightweight, low-volume snowshoes are utilized by rescue professionals for their dependability and incredible responsiveness. Snowfoot's distinctive cell structure distributes weight across three dimensions rather than the two covered by usual snowshoes. This remarkable technology allows for the same flotation ability of a regular snowshoe in half the size. Each individual cell acts as an anchor in the snow, offering absurd traction for the size. Integrated steel crampons ensure a reliable foothold on ice and rock, rounding out the terrain accessibility that this snowshoe provides. Snowfoot is for everyone, from beginners to professionals in any alpine application you can think of: touring, ice-climbing approach, search and rescue, excursion, and much more. These snowshoes are built to accommodate your natural stride, completely eliminating the learning curve that other alpine mobility solutions require.
Snowfoot uses a universal binding that works with all types of boots. The heel piece slides to accommodate sizes 6-14 and aligns both front and rear crampons in the ideal underfoot position. A simple closure system allows for rapid entry, adjustment, and release.
(Storage Sack Included)
- Climbing capability: Unprecedented traction at the limits of verticality
- 360° mobility: Agile, responsive, precise: maximum maneuverability in snow
- Terrain accessibility: walk through powder snow, ice, rocks, and plants
- Traction and stability: secure grip on snow, ice, and rock
- Floatation: patented technology for better floatation in powder snow
- Storability: Low profile and compact design fits easily in small backpacks
- Lightweight: weighs less than 1200g per pair
- Ergonomic: controlled flexibility and minimal bulk for natural movements
- Universal boot compatibility: all boot types, all sizes
- Versatility: practical for all winter activities and jobs
- Weight: < 1200g/ pair ( < 2.6lbs/ pair)
- Dimensions deck: 37cm x 23cm x 2.5cm (14.5in x 9in x 0.7in)
- Storage dimensions (pair): 37cm x 23cm x 10cm (14.5in x 9 in x 3.9in)
- Storage volume (pair): 8.5L (0.3 cubic feet)
- Deck: Grilamid® EMS Nylon12 - high impact strength and excellent mechanical characteristics at low temperatures
- Crampons: steel AISI 420, 2.5mm (1/10in) thickness
- Bindings: thermoplastic elastomer - flexible and bendable for compact storage
International and Expedited Shipping:
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.