Trail Speed 5R
With the Trail Speed 5R you get the ultimate headlamp from Silva, combined with a slim and lightweight, and lightful 2.0 Ah battery. The R stands for Run and this is the ultimate headlamp for runners who want to optimize every gram. The battery can be attached to the headband with the included headlamp battery holder, and it weighs only 85 grams. The headlamp unit and battery combined weigh only 178 grams.
- 2.0 Ah, slim, lightweight, and rechargeable battery
- 1200 Lumen
- SILVA Intelligent Light - combining long reach spotlight and close flood light
- SILVA Flow Light - seamless adaption of the light pattern for different activities
- Battery holder for headband - keeps the battery in place and improves the comfort
- Comfortable fit - thanks to low weight and the wide anti-slip headband
- SILVA Connection System - enables the use of any SILVA Li-Ion battery from 2008 and onwards
- Super-low mode (80 lm) - to maximize the burn time
- Battery level indicator and low battery warning - to ensure enough light
- Reserve mode that ensures at least another 30 minutes of use
- Large on/off button - easy to operate also when wearing gloves
- Water-resistant - both headlamp and battery meet IPX5 standard
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests.
See also, damaged/defective products and warranty claims
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued. Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.