NIGHT CAP 20 DEG LONG
This item will not ship to PO BOXES.
Based on our best-selling Cloud sleeping bag, the Night Cap 20 is a more affordable, responsibly-made version of its award-winning sibling for off-the-grid adventure seekers who need a better insurance policy in wet weather while still packing down to a backpack-friendly size. Made with 100% recycled synthetic insulation from water bottles and wrapped in a recycled, post-industrial fabric shell, the Night Cap 20 integrates a zipperless, oversized comforter and a sleeping pad sleeve for a bed system that’s as cozy as home and offers more freedom for stretching out than traditional mummy bags. Loads of features ensure warm air doesn’t escape, like insulated shoulder pockets and baffled construction to keep the high-loft insulation from forming cold spots, but hot sleepers rest assure: the self-sealing foot vent provides the perfect environment, no matter how cool you like it.
- Patented zipperless design for the ultimate comfort
- Oversized integrated comforter gives you all the comforts of your bed at home
- Insulated shoulder pockets keep comforter wrapped around you and seals out drafts
- Patented self-sealing foot vent provides fast and easy ventilation
- Integrated sleeping pad sleeve keeps pad under you for comfort and warmth
- Hood cinch to keep in heat when the temps drop
- Recycled materials reduce environmental impact
- ISO tested
- Stuff sack included for easy pack up and transport
- Liner: 20D Recycled Polyester
- Shell: 20D Recycled Polyester
- Insulation: SierraLoft Eco Synthetic
- Temperature Rating: 20°F / -6.67°C
- ISO Comfort Rating: 34°F / -1.6°C
- ISO Limit Rating: 23°F / -5°C
- Weight: 3 lb 1.4 oz / 1.40 kg
- Fill Weight: 41 oz / 1162.33 g
- Fits To: 78" / 198.12 cm
- Length: 84" / 213.36 cm
- Shoulder Circumference: 62" / 152.4 cm
- Hip Circumference: 60" / 152.4 cm
- Foot Circumference: 42" / 106.68 cm
- Stuff Sack Size: 7.5 x 15 in / 19 x 38 cm
- SKU: 77610821
International and Expedited Shipping:
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.