Set of 2 Elegant Gold Funnel Shaped Cocktail/Martini Glasses - 8oz
- Enjoy your spirits with vintage flair using these elegant martini glasses. The gold geometric stem's are eye catching, and make for iconic lineage. The extra-long stem creates a dramatic effect, while the delicately flared shape holds your choice of drink. Perfect for entertaining, these glasses are perfect for serving up your favorite cocktails.
- This set of two martini glasses is the perfect addition to any bar. The shape of the glass naturally concentrates the aroma and flavor of your cocktail, highlighting the delicate, dry aged flavors in a spirit. The slender stem adds a touch of class, making it perfect for cocktails or after-dinner liqueurs.
- When it comes to drinks, presentation is everything. Present your favorite spirit (and yourself) in style with these highball glasses. Their narrow neck and oversized bowl give you plenty of room to add stylish garnishes or mix endless combinations of ingredients into custom cocktails.
- Add a little bit of style to your drinks with these stylish & classy 8oz cocktail glasses. Let people admire the streamlined shape & the simplicity that comes with them while you enjoy your drink. At the top of the beverage glass is a unique shape like no other, funnel shaped with a wide opening to make serving easy and enjoyable.
- The perfect vessel for the ultimate cocktail, pour your favorite spirit into this fashionable martini glass, and sip with sophisticated poise. Whether you're a classic drinker or a trendy mixologist, a glass can certainly make a cocktail. Introduce this set of two to your repertoire and see how well spirits pair with form!
- These cocktail glasses are an absolute must for a gift, made for all occasions, and more gorgeous in person than can be viewed online. You will be happy you gave these glasses as a gift. These would make a remarkable wedding present gift, housewarming gift, engagement gift, Valentine gift, anniversary gift, mothers day gift, or an any day occasion to celebrate with a loved one!
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive toxicity. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $49 or more. Gear.com orders under $49 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny any return requests made after 30 days.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask email@example.com if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued. Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.