Sip on soothing botanicals that nourish your body and calm your mind, and get real results with clinically-proven actives for radiant skin from within. These daily self-care essentials will leave you zen and glowing.
- Omegas (14 Pack) - Orange Cream: Skip the softgels and sip your Omegas with our convenient, delicious, burp-free blend
- Skin Defense Plus (14 Pack) - Hibiscus Orange: Collagen plus 4 other powerful skin care products in 1 supplement drink
- Calm (14 Pack) - Blackberry Sage: Skip the wine and manage your stress in a healthier way
Did you know our pods are peelable? We've made it easy to enjoy them with whatever bottle you have on hand. Just mix well into 14oz of cold water and enjoy!
SHORTCODES[section headline]Every day is a spa day with this indulgent trio.[/section] [section featured_text] [title]What's Included[/title]
- Omegas (14 Pack) - Orange Cream: Each pod contains a 300mg boost of EPA+DHA (equivalent to eating a 6 oz. serving of cod) blended with Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2 M-7, & Organic Lemons.* Nutritional Information
- High quality fish oil: rigorously tested, responsibly sourced
- Whole body support: heart, brain, joints, eyes, skin, mood, & inflammatory response
- No catch: no fish-burps, guaranteed, due to microencapsulation technology
- Combats inflammation: promotes optimal Omega-3 to Omega-6 nutritional balance
- 15 cals/serving
- Allergens: Contains Fish (Tuna), Milk
- Skin Defense Plus (14 Pack) - Hibiscus Orange: Reduce fine lines and wrinkles, make your skin softer, smoother and more elastic, and enjoy that golden hour glow all day long with our drinkable collagen+ skin powder.* Nutritional Information
- Clinically Proven VERISOL® B Collagen Peptides increases skin firmness & elasticity
- Hyaluronic Acid hydrates & reduces wrinkles from within
- Vitamin C & DMAE for even skin tone
- Age-defying Turmeric, Vitamin E, Grape Seed Extract, Biotin, & Silica
- Skin-loving probiotics with plant-powered prebiotic polyphenols
- 10 cals/serving
- Allergens: Contains Peanuts
- Calm (14 Pack) - Blackberry Sage: Enjoy sipping on adaptogenic herbs, calming amino acids, & adrenal-supporting nutrients to chill out without feeling knocked out. Nutritional Information
- Super stress-fighting adaptogens: Ashwagandha, Rhodiola & Lemon balm
- Feel good with better-for-you ingredients, no drowsiness, alcohol-free
- Fast-acting & delicious tension relief for everyday stress
- Helps manage excessive cortisol levels
- Calming aminos L-theanine and Taurine pair with GABA for a mellow yet balanced mood
- Vegan/Vegetarian; 10 cals/serving
Mix with 14 oz. of cold water in whatever bottle you have on hand.
Enjoy Omegas and Skin Defense Plus with food.
A note about Skin Defense Plus: one of the stars of this superblend is our powerful turmeric extract, so keep shining brightly and take care with this product as it may stain.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Consult your physician if you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking any medications.
Keep out of reach of children.
[/section] [section reviews][/section][section recommended_products]blueshift-sidekick-bottle,pre-game,blueshift-wellness-bottle,blueshift-blender-bottle[/section][view-all]blueshift-blends[/view-all]
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests.
See also, damaged/defective products and warranty claims
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask email@example.com if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued. Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.