Empire High Viz Neon 20 inch Carbon Bolts-6 pack
The SA Sports Empire High Viz Neon Carbon Bolts get the job done quickly and efficiently and are easy to find even in the most challenging scenarios. Shoot more consistent groups at the range and take down more game with these hunting-grade bolts that are precision engineered for straightness and ideally weighted to hit hard. The 400-grain shafts will weigh 500 grains with the included field points and up to 525 grains with most broadheads; the bolts flawlessly balance weight with distance so every shot has a surplus of energy to devastate big game and will stay upright in flight without excessive drop. Color is such a small seeming detail, but the details matter to SA Sports; the hi-visibility neon camo ensures that distractions at the range won’t result in lost bolts, and decaying leaves in the forest will have a hard time concealing bolts. Every shaft is tested for straightness prior to leaving the factory up to a maximum deviation of 0.006 inches. Bolts are pre-fletched with vanes designed to enhance performance and include nocks, inserts, and field points. The SA Sports Empire Hi-Viz Neon Carbon Bolts will find more bullseyes and yield more legendary hunts.
- Score more direct hits both on targets and in the kill zone of big game with these bolts that are designed for maximum straightness to fly straight and ideally weighted to hit hard
- Easily find bolts that penetrate straight through their target and bury themselves in a pile of leaves or long grass thanks to the bright neon yellow camo paint job
- Thes 20-inch bolts are quality controlled to a maximum straightness deviation of 0.006 inches and weigh 400 grains without the included field tips
- Every bolt comes from the factory with inserts and points and is fletched with vanes engineered to compliment the bolt’s design and ensure maximum accuracy
- These bolts don’t require any set-up or modification to start shooting; quickly dial in your accuracy at the range, attach your favorite broadhead, and hit the woods
- 4-inch fletches
- 20 inches in length
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive toxicity. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny any return requests made after 30 days.
See also, damaged/defective products and warranty claims
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask email@example.com if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued. Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.