"EcoBreeze" Rechargeable Camping Fan
2 IN 1 DESIGN WITH REMOTE CONTROL-MORE CONVENIENT FOR USE
- This camping fan special designed with a built-in lantern reduces the weight/space of your backpack by saving from taking separated fan and light.
- Also comes with remote control, which can remotely control the camping fan.
NOTE: DON'T CONTROL IT BEHIND PERSONAL FAN
BUILT-IN 5200MAH RECHARGEABLE BATTERY – SUPPORT VARIETY CHARGING METHODS
- The USB powered camping fan is equipped with a large-capacity rechargeable battery life, able to run for 6-25 hours with a full charge depending on the airflow.
- With Type-C USB charging port and 2A quick charging, 6-8 charging hours are required. You needn't worry about the battery life running out when outdoors.
- It can be used as emergency power source to charge your phone like a power bank, GPS, MP3, or iPod, etc.
- The battery life of the camping fan can keep air circulating to keep you cool all night for tent or car camping.
- The camping fan can also be used as a camping lantern if hung up to the top of a tent.
3 WIND SPEED SETTINGS & 3 LIGHT MODES
- The camping tent fan and light both have 3 modes, click the button at the bottom of the tent fan to choose the wind speed you like, you also can control the speed settings by the remote.
- The camping fan is great for circulating air or keeping you cool in the tent; lantern provides enough brightness for lighting up your tent or campsite.
- This camping tent fan is great for increasing the circulation within your tent, so it relieves any stale air or inner condensation.
- Also great for car camping should you need extra circulation within your vehicle.
- With the modular speed you can rest assured you will stay cool all night long.
QUIET & STRONG WIND, ABS MATERIAL – COMFORTABLE & DURABLE FOR USE
- The camping fan utilizes a professional and high-performance brushless motor to ensure high speed and strong air circulation of cool air.
- The upgraded fan blades not only have high-efficiency running with the lowest noise (≤40dB) without disturbing you during work or sleep but also bring you strong airflow to keep you cool.
- Made of high-quality strong ABS material, very durable, and built to last.
WITH BUILT-IN HANDLE & HIDDEN HOOK - GREAT FOR MULTI-OCCASION
- This camping tent fan with a built-in carry handle and slim design, so you can freely place it. This tent fan size is: 6.6 × 6.6 × 5.0 inch inches, very convenient to carry, can be placed in your backpacking bag.
- The camping tent fan can not only be placed on the table in the home or office but also has a built-in hook that can be better hung on tents, cars, branches, walls, for indoor and outdoor activities, etc.
- This camping tent fan is perfect for your next camping trip to stay cool all day or night.
FREE SHIPPING $69+ - EXCLUDES OVERSIZED ITEMS
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We understand that not every purchase works out. Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
All Returns are subject to a $5.95 return processing fee. Exchanges are free.
New, unused gear in original packaging and attached hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for an exchange, refund or store credit.
The returned items are subject to a quality review, which may delay refunds. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests.
Some items cannot be returned using our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations, and more.
ALL SALES FINAL
Items that are marked as "All Sales Final" are not eligible for return.
E-Bikes and E-Scooters are "Final Sale" and are not eligible for return.
These items typically have a warranty service provided by the manufacturer.
If a Return Label is altered in any way, this action disqualifies the order from being eligible for return and will not receive a refund. See examples of this below:
- The Return Label is placed on an empty package
- The Return Label "ship from" address is changed from the original address of delivery
- The Return Label's approved weight is changed from the original package weight.
Return Fraud offenders will be blocked from placing future orders.
Must be fully disassembled.
Must be returned in the original box.
We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original packaging.
We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.