Rebel Disc Golf Bag
Fulfilled by our friends at Upper Park Disc Golf
The Rebel is our top-of-the-line pro touring bag with 30+ disc capacity and hundreds of verified 5-star reviews.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Verified Review
Hands down best bag I've ever played with. Thank you ! ~Edward Poynor
Comfort – Durability - Capacity
There is no correct layout for the Rebel - every pocket can hold discs and every pocket can hold your stuff.
- 30+ disc storage capacity
- Two huge stretch bottle pockets (2 bottles or 2-3 discs per side)
- Front zipper accessory storage
- Abrasion-resistant, waterproof base
Size: 21” tall, 22.5” tall (with handle), 17” wide, 19” wide (with water bottle pockets), 3.3lbs
Top Rebel bag features include:
- Extra Large Storage: The Rebel disc golf bag is the roomiest of our entire bag line. It holds over 30 discs, as well as a large side storage area, front storage area, interior sidewall pockets, detachable Velcro compartments, deeper pockets for mini discs, a compartment for bottles, and a Velcro strap for a chair or umbrella.
- Built To Last: This bag keeps you packed and ready and promises years of reliability. Every detail of the Rebel has been crafted with your success in mind: premium fabric inside and out, a FREE rain fly, a waterproof base, and five wear-resistant feet.
- Adjustable Compartments: The inside of this disc golf backpack has removable Velcro compartments where you can effortlessly separate your gear and change the size on either side, or remove them completely for extra room to groove.
- Protects Your Investment: Good discs don't come cheap, and they're certainly not easy to come by. This backpack protects your valuables and discs from the elements, scratches, and scrapes. The material is breathable, scratch-free, and sturdy, keeping your valuables safe and dry.
- Brilliant Design: When it comes to sheer design, we don't compromise on anything. This disc golf bag features some of the coolest and most intriguing designs developed over years or refinement. It has that sporty, mountainous feel to it. Color collections are designed by feedback from our customers, and each choice feels like a completely different bag. Just pick your favorite.
- Comfortable: Even though it has dozens of large pockets, including double-sized pockets, mini pockets, and a storage capacity of over 30 discs, this disc golf backpack is brilliantly designed to distribute the weight so that carrying it is a breeze. At just 3.3 pounds, it stays light, no matter how much gear you load.
New Onyx color!
A top customer request. Onyx is known for grounding, protection, and as a shield against negative energy. It also enhances discipline, allowing more ease in following through on goals and completing tasks, like that par save in your future.
- The Rebel Onyx is our first disc golf bag made with certified recycled materials - 100% recycled polyester main and accent fabrics. Why? Because we all care about our environment
The Rebel Onyx is rebuilt from the ground up with improved materials, stitching, and sustainability in mind.
- Stronger sidewalls w pre-installed reinforcements
- Larger round feet for even more stability
- Strong and stable with a pre-installed base insert that simply folds down and tucks under corner flaps for security
- Velcro areas on both water bottle pockets for patches
- The Rebel Onyx is the same price as our previous model. Why? Because we offer a fair, everyday price and we don’t make you wait for a “flash sale."
Click to view how to attach the Rainfly (rain cover)
Discs and accessories not included with purchase.
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.