Portable Indoor & Outdoor Travel Toilet, 5.3 Gallon
This Portable Toilet is great camping, hiking, or backpacking accessory.
Use toilet waste bags for easy cleanup and no mess.
A built-in toilet paper holder lets you store this necessity right where you need it.
The camping toilet can also be used as a chair with the lid closed.
With this portable toilet, you can bring along the comforts of your home wherever you go.
The High-Density Polyethylene Construction of our Camping Toilet provides a Sturdy and Reliable design, with no risk of tipping. Comes with an attached Toilet Roll Holder and phone stand.
Lightweight and Comfortable:
Portable Indoor Outdoor Adult Compact Toilet with Lid is compact in size and portable and easy to carry with you for your camping, picnics, tea in the park festivals, and caravanning.
Covered to prevent odor from flowing out of the inner barrel, seal, giving you fresh indoor air. Move Toilet with 2 rolls of Garbage bag, no need to clean, More convenient, very suitable for outdoor.
- Humanized Design: The lightweight, Every toilet Weights: 6 lbs, and it is so easy to move and carry. The large-capacity inner bucket allows you to use it multiple times without having to empty it frequently. Thoughtful design can meet your outing needs
- Detachable Toilet Paper Holder: There is a paper holder on one side of the toilet, allowing you to put paper towels on it for convenience. The detachable design allows the paper towel to be hung on either side according to your usage habits. It can bring great convenience to your trip
- High-quality Materials & Stable Structure: Made from premium PP materials, the portable toilet is smooth, burr-free, comfortable, and skin-friendly. The sturdy structure makes it have a strong bearing capacity and good stability without slipping. The right height is ergonomically designed to provide maximum comfort, so it can also be used as a stool
- Easy to Clean & Prevent Odor: The toilet comes with a removable inner bucket so you can use it with trash bags for no cleaning. The inner bucket has a firm handle for easy carrying and cleaning. The inner and outer lids can effectively seal off-odors and keep the air fresh
- Various Application: This compact toilet can be used indoors and outdoors without taking up much space. It's perfect for camping, hiking, boating, and road trips and can provide all the comforts of a real home toilet. It can meet your emergency needs and let you enjoy nature with peace of mind
Size: (L) x (W) x (H) 19 x 9 x 15 inch (appr.)
Load-bearing: 551 pounds
Waste Capacity: 20 Liter/ 5.3 Gallon
Application: The Elderly, Pregnant Women, People With Mobility Problems
1 x Portable Toilet;
1 x Inside Seal Barrel;
2 x Rolls of Garbage bag
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.