5 Core Inc.
Popcorn Machine Hot Air Electric Popper
5 Core Hot Air Popcorn Popper Maker with Measuring Cup to Portion Popping Corn Kernels + Melt Butter
QUICK + EASY: Simply measure and add your popcorn kernels to the high capacity heating chamber, then push the one Touch start button, for Hot and fresh popcorn in minutes. It is so easy, even your kids can do it.HEALTHIER: 5 Core popcorn machine uses hot air (No oil, and no added preservative from microwave bags) to quickly and efficiently pop 16 cups of hot and fresh popcorn. Perfect for parties, large group gatherings, or a quiet date night.MULTIFUNCTIONAL: the included measuring cup doubles as a butter melting tray on the top of the machine - add a tablespoon of butter while your popcorn pops, and pour once melted for movie theater-style, fresh popcornCOMPACT: The 5 Core popcorn machine is your must-have for that first apartment, smaller kitchen, College dorm life, or camper/RV traveling. Plus, its sleek design and trendy color options will accent any kitchen space; makes a great gift.
· FAST AND EFFICIANT: The 5 Core popcorn maker, is the faster air popper machine that makes up to 16 cups of the fluffiest and largest popcorn in under 3 minutes. The hot air popcorn maker has a uniformly heating chamber, the hot air popcorn popper is up to 95% popping rate.
· Hot Air Popcorn Popper Maker Small Popcorn Machine
Popcorn made by hot air circulation, fewer calories. Extremely easy and convenient to use, prepared without oil, removable lid and measuring cupHow to Use:
· 1, Fill with 1 scoop of corn.
· 2, Switch the button "ON".
· 3, Make popcorn in 3 minutes.
· 4, Turn the button "OFF", and wait for 10 minutes before cooking a new batch.
· Product Specification:
· Color: White, Pink, Red & Black
· Power: 1100W
· Weight: 1.5 lb
· Plug Type: US Plug
· Voltage: 110V
· Frequency: 60Hz
· Material: Metal, Plastic, Stainless Steel
· Product Size: 10.2 x 6.1 x 3.9 inch
· Package Includes:
· 1 * Small Popcorn Maker
· 1 * Measuring Cup
· 1 * User Manual
· 1. Please do not add any ingredients in the popper chamber to popcorns, which may result in a short circuit.
· 2. Please use fresh and dry kernels instead of stale and wet ones, otherwise, it is possible that some kernels will not be popped or need a longer time to pop. It will be better to buy kernels from local supermarkets or groceries rather than online stores.
· 3.Do not operate the popcorn maker for more than 5 minutes at a time. Allow a 5-10 minutes break between cooking the second cycle of popped corn. This will allow the unit motor to cool down.
· 4.Please use a large-size bowl when using the popcorn machine, and children need to be accompanied by their parents when operating.
!!! CAUTION !!!
Hot air popcorn popper maker works by hot air circulation, a small part of the corn kernels may be blown out during operation, which is normal. Please do not put your hands close to the air outlet to prevent burns!!!
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive toxicity. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny any return requests made after 30 days.
See also, damaged/defective products and warranty claims
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask email@example.com if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued. Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.