Parenting Survival Bundle
Start your day with clean, crash-free energy, keep your defenses up all day with powerhouse immune support, and drift off to dreamland for the deep, restorative sleep you deserve.
- Energy + Focus (14 Pack) - Forest Berry: A great tasting, long-lasting energy drink without the crash and without the crap
- Immune Ultra (14 Pack) - Blueberry Acai: 5 powerful immune products in 1 delicious drink
- Sleep (14 Pack) - Lemon Lavender: Plant-rich formula guaranteed to deliver deep, restorative sleep so you wake up refreshed
Did you know our pods are peelable? We've made it easy to enjoy them with whatever bottle you have on hand. Just mix well into 14oz of cold water and enjoy!
SHORTCODES[section headline]For the parent who's sick and tired of being sick and tired.[/section] [section featured_text] [title]What's Included[/title]
Energy + Focus (14 Pack) - Forest Berry: Enjoy jitter-free energy and laser-sharp focus without overwhelming your adrenals by leveraging the natural power of plants, aminos, & b-vitamins.* Nutritional Information
- Calm & clean energy from Organic Green Tea, L-theanine, & Guarana Seed
- Plant-based nootropics Rhodiola, Cordyceps, & Huperzine A for enhanced attention & focus
- Energizing aminos & B-vitamins
- Fast-acting, long-lasting
- No added sugar, no artificial sweeteners or flavors
- Vegan/Vegetarian; 10 cals/serving
- Immune Ultra (14 Pack) - Blueberry Acai: You can’t afford time on the sidelines, so supercharge your immune system with this unparalleled cocktail of science-backed & plant-rich ingredients. Nutritional Information
- Clinically proven Wellmune® & Epicor®
- 3 immune-boosting mushroom superfoods
- Plant powerhouses Elderberries, Astragalus, & Echinacea*
- Essential Vitamin C, D, & Zinc
- Immune-defending Pre+Probiotics
- Vegan/Vegetarian; 10 cals/serving
- Sleep (14 Pack) - Lemon Lavender: Whether you need help falling asleep faster or enjoying rejuvenating sleep, this is your secret weapon to get the sleep you've always dreamed of.* Nutritional Information
- Fall asleep faster with our unique botanical sleep blend & 3mg of Melatonin
- Enjoy deep, restorative sleep with 5-HTP, Vitamin B6, & high-quality amino acids
- Optimized night time detoxification & recovery
- No next-day grogginess
- Vegan/Vegetarian; 5 cals/serving
Mix with 14 oz. of cold water in whatever bottle you have on hand.
A note about Energy + Focus: our superblend delivers a long lasting buzz of productivity, so don't take this within 4 to 6 hours of bedtime (unless you have plans other than sleeping).
A note about Immune Ultra: enjoy this pod with food.
A note about Sleep: for some people, a full glass of water before bed doesn't always equal a restful night. That's why we made sure this blend tastes great with as little as 8oz. of water (yet still has delicious, light flavors as a 14 oz. serving).
Store in a cool, dry place.
Consult your physician if you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking any medications.
Keep out of reach of children.
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests.
See also, damaged/defective products and warranty claims
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued. Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.