STEELIE KIT PARTS
The Steelie Ecosystem is a family of products that make mounting and viewing your device just about anywhere a snap. Featuring magnetic mounting technology, this two part ball and socket system creates a hands-free viewing platform with endless adjustable viewing angles in your car, at home, and on the go.
- Phone Kit: The perfect phone holder for your car. It docks your phone to your dashboard in a snap, so it's visible, accessible and right where you need it - everywhere you go.The Phone Socket Component attaches to the center of the back of your phone or hard case andthe Steelie Ball Mount Componentcan be attached anywhere on your dashboard.
- Hobknob Kit: Creates both a handle and mini stand for your tablet, e-reader, or other device. The Handle Component is an aluminum knob topped with a grippy rubber ball that fits securely around the socket and makes a perfect handle so you can easily share your tablet, or show videos. When it's propped on any flat, smooth surface, the HobKnob makes a useful angled stand, in either landscape or portrait, for typing, viewing, reading, or video chatting. As easy to detach as it is to snap on, the HobKnob fits easily in a pocket, and is as mobile as you are.
- Pedestal Kit: Its clean design and strong magnetic composition makes it easy to dock and re-dock your tablet on desks, countertops, tables, nightstands, floors - any smooth, flat surface. The Tabletop Stand Component is a machined aluminum podium that fits tightly into a durable plastic base with silicone grips to create a stable platform. At the top of the stand is a steel ball which magnetically engages the Magnetic Tablet Socket to create the complete Steelie Pedestal Kit.
Car Mount Kit Adhesive: No need to worry about buying a whole new Steelie Car Mount Kit every time you replace your smartphone. Purchase a replacement adhesive kit and you can easily move your Steelie Phone Socket and Dash Ball to a new device or location.
Small Magnet: If your family has multiple mobile phones or devices, but share a vehicle or workspace: each location can have its very own Steelie Magnetic Phone Socket to attach to either the Car Mount or the Pedestal Kit. You can also secure to any metal surface.
Dash Ball: Multiple vehicles? Don't forget to purchase an extra Steelie Ball Mount so you can have the incredible functionality of the Steelie Car Mount Kit in every vehicle, boat, or plane you own. Compatible with both Steelie Magnetic sockets.
- Tablet Adhesives: New device? No need to purchase a new Steelie Pedestal or HobKnob Kit. Simply remove the existing adhesive, replace it with a brand new one, and you are ready to go.
- Large Magnet: A great addition for households or workplaces with multiple devices. Securely attach the Steelie Magnetic Tablet Socket to any device for instant attachment to any Steelie Tabletop Stand, HobKnob Kit or metal surface.
FREE SHIPPING $69+ - EXCLUDES OVERSIZED ITEMS
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We understand that not every purchase works out. Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
All Returns are subject to a $5.95 return processing fee. Exchanges are free.
New, unused gear in original packaging and attached hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for an exchange, refund or store credit.
The returned items are subject to a quality review, which may delay refunds. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests.
Some items cannot be returned using our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations, and more.
ALL SALES FINAL
Items that are marked as "All Sales Final" are not eligible for return.
E-Bikes and E-Scooters are "Final Sale" and are not eligible for return.
These items typically have a warranty service provided by the manufacturer.
If a Return Label is altered in any way, this action disqualifies the order from being eligible for return and will not receive a refund. See examples of this below:
- The Return Label is placed on an empty package
- The Return Label "ship from" address is changed from the original address of delivery
- The Return Label's approved weight is changed from the original package weight.
Return Fraud offenders will be blocked from placing future orders.
Must be fully disassembled.
Must be returned in the original box.
We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original packaging.
We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.