Platinum+ NPUS005R - U.S. North
NPUS005R - U.S. North
Get the world’s No. 1 choice in marine mapping - with the best, most up-to-date Navionics Platinum+ cartography on your compatible Chartplotter.
For offshore or inland waters, this all-in-one solution offers detail-rich integrated mapping of coastal waters, lakes, rivers, and more. Get SonarChart™ 1’ (0.5 meters) HD bathymetry maps, advanced features such as dock-to-dock route guidance technology, live mapping, and Plotter Sync to provide wireless access to daily updates.
The Navionics Chart Installer software also ensures the freshest chart data every time out. Navionics dock-to-dock route guidance solutions give you a suggested path to follow through channels, inlets, marina entrances, and more. Multiple shading options aid in shallow water navigation and make it easy to highlight a target depth range for the best fishing spots.
Navionics Platinum+™ charts include all the content of Navionics®+ cartography, with integrated offshore and inland mapping, 42,000+ lakes and additional viewing options for relief shading, satellite imagery with SonarChart shading overlay, 3D perspective view, aerial photos, and more.
Chart Code - NPUS005R
Coverage of the lakes and rivers of Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin, and the U.S. waters of the Great Lakes that border those states.
- Nautical Chart – Comprehensive charts are derived from multiple officials, government, and private sources, displayed in a familiar look and feel
- SonarChart HD Bathymetry - Innovative 1' (0.5 m) bathymetry charts are created by using Navionics proprietary systems that augment existing content with sonar data contributed by the boating community
- Community Edits - Get useful local knowledge from edits made by users of the Navionics Boating app on your compatible smart device.
- Daily Updates - Up to 5,000 daily updates to our charts give you the most accurate, most current Navionics data available.1
- Dock-to-dock Route Guidance2 - Start your trip with a suggested path.
- SonarChart Live Mapping Feature - Watch new HD depth maps develop in real-time as your boat moves through the water.
- Advanced Map Options - Customize your view to focus on the details that matter most
- Plotter Sync1 - Transfer routes and markers, update chart layers, and more - between your compatible Chartplotter and the Boating app.
- Relief Shading - Get an easy-to-interpret, clearer view of bottom structure.
- Satellite Imagery with SonarChart Shading Overlay - Experience an enhanced awareness above and below the waterline.
- Sonar Imagery - View bottom hardness clearly and in contrasting color.
- 3D View - Adjust the perspective of your chart view to highlight key features and enhance awareness
- Aerial Photos - Get a better sense of your surroundings.
- Check the compatibility of Platinum+ content and features with your GPS Chartplotter.
- Format - SD/MSD Card
In the Box:
- SD/MSD Card
1Subscription not required for SonarChart Live mapping feature on some Chartplotter models; requires latest Chartplotter firmware release.
2Dock-to-dock Route Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.
*Navionics+ and Platinum+ cards are not compatible with Garmin Chartplotters.
*Sold as an Individual
- Card Format: MicroSD/SD
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 5"W x 6"L WT: 0.1 lbs
- UPC: 821245991751
Quick Guide (pdf)
FREE SHIPPING $69+ - EXCLUDES OVERSIZED ITEMS
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.