On-Board Precision Charger MK-106 PCL 1 Bank x 6 AMP LI Optimized Charger
Use code MINN5 at checkout to get 5% off Minn Kota products.
On-Board Precision Charger MK-106 PCL 1 Bank x 6 AMP LI Optimized Charger
Longer run times. Shorter charge times. That's the precision difference that keeps anglers on the water longer and puts more fish in the boat. Now, the next generation of this legendary line of chargers has been optimized for 12-volt lithium (LiFePO4) batteries. Precision chargers feature battery-type selection by the bank, which now includes charge curves specially formulated for the high demands of lithium batteries, and can even wake these battery types from standby.
- Battery Type Selection: Each charging bank can be selected to your specific battery type (Lithium (LiFePO4) AGM or flooded lead acid) to guarantee a safe, protected charge
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: Precision chargers sense and adjust to ambient temperature fluctuations to ensure a fast, accurate charge
- Low-Line Voltage Compensation: When outlets don't put out the 120 volts they are supposed to, Precision Chargers compensate to deliver a fast, consistent charge no matter what
- Battery Equalization: Cleans and protects your battery (flooded lead-acid only) every time you plugin. Also activates a more rigorous, complete cleaning at the push of a button
- Digital Control: Microprocessor-based design delivers a faster, more precise charge every time. Precision chargers can even wake dead 12-volt lithium (LiFePO4) batteries from standby automatically.
- LED Indicator Lights: Inform of charge stage, maintenance mode status, error notifications, and full charge
- Automatic Multi-Stage Charging: Controls the voltage and current your battery gets throughout the charging cycle, ensuring a fast, safe and precise charge
- Waterproof Construction: All on-board chargers are built to be waterproof, shock-resistant and vibration-resistant
- 3-Year Warranty: All battery chargers come with a full 3-year replacement warranty
- Product Dimensions: 9.88 in x 4 in x 3.5 in
- Product Weight: 4.4 lb
- Charger Style: On-Board
- Output per Bank: 6 amps
- Wattage: 90W
- Charge Time: 10-12 hours
- Power Source: On-Shore AC
- Battery Type: 12v Lithium LiFePO4, 12v AGM, 12v Flooded Lead Acid
- 12v Lithium-Ion (LiFePO4) Optimized: Yes
- Waterproof: Yes
- Digital Control: Yes
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: Yes
- Battery Equalization: Yes
- Battery Type Selection: Yes
- LED Display: Yes
- Saltwater Compatible: Yes
- Battery Connection: Ring Terminal
- Warranty: Three-Year Warranty
- Charger Input - Voltage: 120v
- Charger Output - Amps: 6a
- Charger Output Voltage: 12v
- Charging Banks: 1
- Portable: No
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny any return requests made after 30 days.
See also, damaged/defective products and warranty claims
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask email@example.com if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued. Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.