DataVac Electric Duster - 110V
DataVac® Electric Duster - 110V
Say no to canned air. The multi-purpose DataVac® Electric Duster® is designed to blast dust, dirt, and debris off of your expensive tech equipment. Regular use of the DataVac® Electric Duster® can help to ensure your office and electronic gear is dust-free and running at maximum efficiency.
Its sturdy and modernized structure is completely redesigned to offer you the most lightweight but powerful office duster in the industry. It features a 500-Watt motor and is ideal for keeping keyboards, computers, and other technological equipment clean.
Unlike traditional canned air blowers, it features greener power that is more eco-friendly than alternate options on the market. Its green energy source means the ED-500 is more effective and cost-efficient when compared to other models.
The MetroVac DataVac® Electric Duster® is available at 120 volts and comes with a 12ft conductor cord, air-pin pointer, concentrator nozzle, air-flare nozzle, and a four-piece detailing tool kit.
Go green and save green.
Catalog P/N ED-500
- It's fast, easy to use, and produces a high volume of air.
- The DataVac® is lightweight, compact, and rugged all-steel construction.
- It features a weather-resistant baked enamel finish.
- The 12 ft. cord plugs into a standard wall outlet.
- Construction - All-steel baked enamel finish
- Motor/Voltage - .75 Peak HP
- Amps - 4.5 AMPS
- Airflow - 70 CFM
- Cord - 12'
- Plug - Two (2) prong electrical plug
- Weight - 3 Pounds
- Dimensions - 6/75" x 4" x 7.5"
In the Box:
- Electric Duster
- Foam filter x 1
- Air-pin pointer
- Air concentrator nozzle
- Air-flare nozzle
- 4 Piece detailing tool kit
- Instruction Manual
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including CARBON BLACK which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
International and Expedited Shipping:
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.