Poco Digital Lighting Control 3.0
Poco Digital Lighting Control 3.0
Poco Digital Lighting Control is a low-cost, easy-to-install, and set up onboard digital lighting control system that offers full dimming and color control over all your Lumitec PLI-enabled lights at the touch of a button via any compatible MFD or connected smart device. Poco 3.0 adds enhanced wireless security, an external API for compatibility with networked third-party automation systems, and a "Triggers" feature which allows for the triggering of Poco virtual switches by external inputs - all packaged within a responsive user interface for better mobile device usability.
- PWR: Positive 10-30 VDC POCO supply power. Line must be fused prior to connecting to POCO with 3 Amp ATC blade fuse or equivalent (Constant ON or Switched with ACC Line)
- GRND: Negative 10-30 VDC POCO supply power
- ACC: Positive 10-30 VDC, Low current enable line to turn POCO on from remote device (i.e. MFD) (Must be powered to enable Poco)
- 1-4 IN: Channel Input power. Line must be fused prior to connecting to POCO with 10 Amp ATC blade fuse or equivalent (14 AWG 300V 16 inch long cable)
- 1-4 OUT: Channel Output power to the lighting circuit. Maximum 10 Amp load per channel. The maximum total load across all channels is limited to 40 Amps. Load on the channel must be only one of the following (Lumitec PLI enabled lighting/lighting capable of dimming (through PWM) / device requiring a standard ON-OFF circuit) (14 AWG 300V 16 inch long cable)
- LAN: Local Area Network connection. 10/100 Base T data connection to POCO. Standard CAT-5 cable with RJ45 connector required to plug into sealed network cable adapter. (18 inch long cable with Link light)
- POWER: Indicator - Illuminates Green if POCO is powered on, both PWR and ACC lines must have supply voltage between 10 and 30 VDC
- CH1-4: Indicator - Illuminates Red if power is supplied to Channel from fuse/breaker panel: - Illuminates Green if power is supplied to Channel input and the channel is turned on inside of POCO controller; PLI enabled lights may be OFF: - Flashes Orange if PLI data is transmitted: - Illuminates Orange if the channel is dimmed through a PWM signal.
- STATUS: Green blinking light indicates WiFi connection status: - 0 blinks: WiFi disabled - 1 blink: WiFi-enabled but not connected to any peers - 2 blinks: WiFi is connected to one or more peers Blue blinking light indicates Bluetooth-LE connection status: - 0 blinks: Bluetooth-LE is disabled - 1 blink: Bluetooth-LE enabled but not connected - 2 blinks: Bluetooth-LE is connected
Quick Guide (pdf)
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.