Caprera3 Spreader Light - White/Red Dimming - White Housing
Caprera3 Spreader Light - White/Red Dimming - White Housing
Now with 1,200 lumens, a smaller, more thermally efficient powder-coated die-cast aluminum housing with improved optical beam pattern and available in full-color RGBW Spectrum output. But the innovation doesn’t stop there; Capri3 has no exposed fasteners thanks to our innovative easy-fit butterfly clip mounting system which greatly simplifies the installation process. Capri3/Caprera3 is IP67 compliant and PLI enabled (Poco compatible) on most models.
- The Capri3 and Caprera3 spreader light series are smaller and lighter than the previous line of Capri/Caprera lights, yet they output 20% more light (1,200 lumens) while drawing less power, and have a more optically efficient light beam pattern for a consistent even light spread.
- Feature to the Capri/Caprera line is full-color RGBW Spectrum output. Capri3/Caprera3 are available with the option of full-color RGBW Spectrum, are dimmable in all colors, and PLI enabled to make them fully compatible with our Poco Digital Lighting Control System for advanced lighting control.
- Capri3 has no exposed fasteners due to an all-new innovative butterfly clip easy fit mounting system. This convenient mounting system uses a spring clip to firmly hold the light in place and requires no screws - giving the exterior of the light a clean flush look on your hardtop.
- Retro Fit Kit - Want to upgrade your current Capri lights to the Capri3? No worries, the Capri3 has a retrofit kit available that fits perfectly into the recess created by the previous line of Capri lights. This too does not require screws to secure but instead is also held in place by the same spring clip mounting system of the Capri3 lights fixture, to provide an equally seamless clean look on your hardtop.
- Poco Compatibility - The Capri3/Caprera3 Spreader lights are PLI compatible, meaning the internal "Power Line Instruction" technology built-in to the lights makes it compatible with our award winning Poco Digital Lighting Control system. This will allow for advanced lighting control when paired to a Poco module for precise color selection on multi-colored lights, dimming and light scene creation - all via a compatible MFD or connected smart device through the Lumitec Poco app.
- COLOR OUTPUT: White, dual-color, and full-color RGBW Spectrum
- LUMENS: 1,200+ TRUE measured lumens
- VOLTAGE: 10-30vDC
- 12VDC: 1A
- 24VDC: 0.5A
- CCT: 5000
- CRI: 70+
- BEAM PATTERN: Flood
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.