Putting the sun’s power to use with the Original inflatable solar lantern. With its built-in rechargeable 1,000 mAh lithium-ion battery and high efficiency solar panel, simply recharge your light by adding a little sun. Featuring 4 light modes, 10 warm white LEDs, and emitting up to 65 lumens through a clear finish, this lantern shines for up to 24 hours on a single charge. For ultimate portability, it collapses down to 1 inch and weighs in at just 4.4 oz. Including an adjustable base strap, an IP67 waterproof rating, and withstanding up to 150 lbs of pressure, Luci Original is the long-lasting, waterproof, gets-the-job-done kind of light.
• Adjustable base strap and fixed top strap for easy hanging
• 10 LEDs emitting 65 lumens of power through a clear finish
• 4 light modes (low, medium, high, flashing)
• Lasts up to 24 hours on a single charge, and recharges fully in 7 hours
• Built-in rechargeable 1,000 mAh Lithium-ion battery
• High-efficiency solar panel
• Battery level indicator to show battery charge
• 2 second quick shut off
• Collapses down to 1 inch and weighs just 4.4 ounces
• Durable and built for adventure. Can withstand up to 150 lbs of pressure!
• Fully waterproof with an IP67 rating
• Operating temp: 32ºF – 113ºF (0ºC – 45ºC)
• Low: 24 hours
• Medium: 12 hours
• High: 6 hours
• Flashing: 9 hours
• Diameter: 5 inches (12.7 cm)
• Height: 4.25 inches (10.8 cm)
• Collapsed: 1 inch (2.5 cm)
Perfect for: camping • blackouts • garage • backyard • emergency • hiking • backpacking • tent lighting • RV camping
FREE SHIPPING $69+ - EXCLUDES OVERSIZED ITEMS
International and Expedited Shipping:
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.