XKA Stainless Steel Trim Tab Kit w/Rocker Switch - 9 x 24
XKA Stainless Steel Trim Tab Kit with Rocker Switch - 9 x 24
The Lectrotab stainless steel trim tab design provides unmatched strength and reliability. All stainless steel tabs are fabricated with a continuous rolled and pinned hinge. This design eliminates the need for welding.
Combined with a precision-engineered actuator, this kit is built to combine quiet operation with a non-hydraulic, maintenance free design. The unit is corrosion free, ensures very accurate tab positioning, provides maximum lift force, and is totally self-contained for easy installation. The actuator assembly is packaged in a non-metallic permanently sealed housing. No components need to be installed inside the boat.
Most importantly, unlike hydraulic trim tabs, there is no oil to leak out. The actuator incorporates either a standard or low profile transom mounting bracket.
Lectrotab's new flat rocker switch has improved sealing to prevent water entry and recessed rocker to prevent breaking. Specially designed to provide and "instant stop" circuit when the switches are released, thus preventing actuator over-run.
- Continuous rolled and pinned hinge provides added strength and eliminates the need for welding
- Upper ram seal location cannot be damaged due to fouled ram or barnacle growth
- Utilizes internal pressure equalization system
- Internal brake system prevents unwanted tab movement when under way or backing down
- Quiet operation
- Actuators are fully load tested to push 1000 lbs of force
- Non-metallic external structure which cannot corrode and will not deteriorate in the sun or under water
- Trim Tab Size (L x W) - 9" x 24" (23 x 61 cm)
- Boat Length - 24' to 37' (7 to 11 M)
- Trim Tab Material - 12 gauge, 304 Stainless Steel
- Actuator DC Voltage - 12 V
- Actuator Stroke Length - 2.25" (57 mm)
- Actuator Cable Length - 23' (7 M)
- Actuator Vertical Height - 11.875" (302 mm)
- Rocker Switch Dimensions (W x H) - 3.125" x 3.25" (79.4 x 82.5 mm)
- Rocker Switch Mounting Hole Cutout (H x W) - 2.25" x 2" (57.5 x 50 mm)
- Rocker Switch Operating Voltage - 12 or 24 V
In the Box:
- One (1) Flat Rocker Switch
- Two (2) Stainless Steel tabs
- Two (2) actuators w/23' (7 M) cables
- Instruction Manual
*Sold as a Kit
- Actuator Type: Electro-Mechanical
- Construction: Stainless Steel
Owner's Manual (pdf)
International and Expedited Shipping:
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.