LaserMax Centerfire Lght Laser Red-Grip Sense SW SHIELD 9MM
The LaserMax Centerfire Trigger mounted light and laser with Grip Sense for use on a S&W Shield / 9mm / 40 S&W with red laser. Features dual activation with either Grip Sense or controlled push button. The Grip Sense technology does not alter your grip. Illuminate your target with a 100 lumen mint green light. Features an external battery access hatch with tool-less entry. It is easily programmable for steady or high -viz pulsed beam. Features a 10 minute automatic time-out which prevents inadvertent battery drain. The Grip Sense technology works with most gloves. Water Resistant.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.