Johnson Pump Cartridge Aerator 750 GPH 90 Degree Intake - 12V
Cartridge Aerator Pump
750 GPH - 90°
Johnson Pump cartridge aerator pumps offer the ease of convenience and years of reliable service. Improved design with easy-to-install Dura-Port discharge port. Smaller profiles to fit in more confined spaces. Easy to change motor cartridge.
- Capacities 500, 750, 1000 and 1250 GPH
- Available in two different intake configurations: straight or 90°
- Compact, easily replaceable all-in-one motor/impeller unit
- No tools needed for maintenance
- Extremely energy efficient
- Water-cooled motor for long service intervals
- Improved design with easy-to-install Dura-Port discharge ports (straight and a 90° smooth elbow included) eliminate stress cracking caused by over-tightened hose clamps
- Meets the international standard, ISO 8849 marine
- Gallons Per Hour: 750 GPH
- Inlet Style: Angled
- Volts: 12v
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 9"W x 12"L WT: 1.2 lbs
- UPC: 729321387033
International and Expedited Shipping:
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.