Johnson Pump 1250 GPH Bilge Pump 1-1/8" Hose 12V
Cartridge Bilge Pump 1250 GPH
The 1250 GPH incorporate some of the most advanced features in the industry, features developed from service in a wide variety of uses including racing, cruising, sport fishing, and demanding commercial duties. Both the Cartridge and the Ultima Combo pumps may be manually operated via the Johnson Pump bilge control panel.
- Compact, all-in-one motor/impeller unit
- No tools needed for maintenance
- Extremely energy efficient
- Water-cooled motor for long service intervals
- Meets the international standard, ISO 8849 marine
- Pump body: Thermoplastic
- Shaft seal: Lip seal
- Shaft: Stainless steel (SS2343)
- Voltage: 12 V DC
- Capacity 3 ft (0.9 m) head (13.6 V): 60 l/min - 952 GPH
- Capacity Straight: 73 l/min - 1150 GPH
- Amerpage: 3 A
- Fuse Size: 5 A
- Connection: 1 1/8""
- Max Height: 112 mm - 4.4"
- Weight: 0.32 kg - 10.4 oz.
- Type: Electric
- Gallons Per Hour: 1250 GPH
- Operation: Non-Automatic
- Outlet Size: 1-1/8"
- Volts: 12v
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 6"W x 7"L WT: 0.9 lbs
- UPC: 729321421232
Owner's Manual (pdf)
International and Expedited Shipping:
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.