Johnson Pump 1000GPH Ultima Combo Pump 3/4" Hose Dura Port
1000 GPH Ultima Combo Automatic Submersible Bilge Pump 12V
Johnson Pump Marine Ultima Combo bilge pumps are JPM's proven Cartridge Bilge Pumps combined with the non-clogging electronic switch Ultima Switch™ for automatic operation. The electronic automatic switch Ultima Switch™ uses the patented Mirus field effect detector cells producing micro-electrical fields that detect disruptions caused by level of water present in the bilge and automatically activates and deactivates the pump.
- Pre-configured with an electronic Ultima Switch for automatic operation
- Capacities 500 GPH, 750 GPH, 1000 GPH and 1250 GPH
- Extremely energy efficient
- Water-cooled motor for long service intervals
- Compact, all-in-one motor/impeller unit with stainless steel (SS2343) shaft
- No tools needed for maintenance, no need for complete disassembly. You can now leave the pump casing attached to both the boat and the hoses.
- 500 GPH, 750 GPH, and 1000 GPH pumps have easy-to-install Dura-Port discharge ports to eliminate stress cracking caused by over-tightened hose clamps
- 500 GPH, 750 GPH, and 1000 GPH pumps are delivered including both a straight and a 90° smooth elbow Dura-Port as well as a removable check valve
- Meets the international standard, ISO 8849 marine
- Pump body: Thermoplastic
- Shaft seal: Lip seal
- Shaft: Stainless steel
- Voltage: 12v
- Wire size: 16GA
- Hose size: 3/4"
- Includes Dura-port connection
- Capacity 3ft (0.9 m) head (13.6V/27.2): 50 l/min - 800 GPH
- Capacity straight (13.6V/27.2V): 63 l/min - 1000 GPH
- Amperage: 3.2 A
- Fuse size: 5 A
- Connection: 3/4"
- Length: 4.41" (112 mm)
- Width: 4.25" (108 mm)
- Height: 3.35" (85 mm)
- Weight: 14.4 oz.
- Gallons Per Hour: 1000 GPH
- Operation: Automatic
- Outlet Size: 3/4"
- Volts: 12v
- Type: Electric
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 7"W x 8"L WT: 1.1 lbs
- UPC: 729321079037
Owner's Manual (pdf)
International and Expedited Shipping:
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.