Infinity 10" Marine RGB Reference Series Subwoofer - Titanium/Gunmetal
10" Marine RGB Reference Series Subwoofer - Titanium/Gunmetal
Infinity Reference Marine Speakers are ready to take on any outdoor adventure. These fully marinized speakers not only deliver Infinity sound, but they also feature RGB lighting to bring the sound to life.
Engineered to withstand sun, salt, sea spray and wash downs, they feature sealed motor structure, UV resistant one-piece cast-polymer baskets, a sealed magnet and rubber surrounds. The polypropylene cone and balanced dome tweeter provide great bass, smooth highs and lots of output to ensure every note can be heard loud and clear.
Designed for the Elements - Their one-piece polymer basket is designed to stand the test of time, even after long exposure to the sun and salt. Rubber surrounds offer superior edge protection and are much more reliable than foam. And a grille-mounted tweeter allows the front of the woofer cone to be sealed, protecting the motor structure from sea spray.
Harman Standard Reliability Testing - Infinity speakers have to undergo a testing process that would destroy lesser speakers. Infinity freezes them, bakes them, shakes them, blasts them with ultraviolet light and drives them at full power for days at a time. In the case of our marine speakers, they add salt, spray and UV to ensure that they provide years of enjoyment without missing a beat.
Individually Voiced - For most brands, off-the-shelf speakers and a cursory approval of frequency response curves are good enough. That is not the case with Infinity. They do not only listen to their speakers against the competition — they voice them against each other to ensure each line has the consistent Infinity sound signature that is known and sought out by those who care about their audio. This is just part of an extensive development process undertaken by some of the best transducer engineers in the world to provide the finest listening experience at any price point.
- IPx5 Rated: Marine-grade materials & components to suit the demands of a harsh outdoor environment with an IPx5 marine rating
- Cosmetic Appeal - Product family look and feel to meet the needs of Infinity customers
- Outdoor Performance: Accentuated performance at frequencies heard in an open-air environment
- Product Value - Great performance at an affordable price point
- RGB Lighting - Multi-color RBG LED lighting engineered to withstand the harshest environment and keep the party going all night long
- Marine Design: Bridge mounted (grille mounted) tweeters to avoid water intrusion past the woofer cone
- Balanced Dome Tweeters - Weather resistant tweeters deliver a smooth high-frequency response and increased power handling for highs and mids, which equates to more lifelike sound from vocals, cymbals, brass instruments and pianos
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Mounting Style: Surface
- QTY: Single
- Waterproof: No
- Watts Max: 750
- Watts RMS: 250
- Cutout Size: 9.2"
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 14"W x 15"L WT: 9.3 lbs
- UPC: 050667371951
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.