3-in-1 Foldable Tricycle with Canopy
An upgraded version from iimo Tricycle #02, with a removable canopy for UV protection, give your child extra comfort when riding outdoor & under sunshine.
iimo Tricycle #02 Type SS combine the luxurious aesthetic design from iimo #02 Tricycle, with upgraded function to include canopy for UV protection, its perfect for kids who love outdoor activities. iimo Tricycle is the perfect combination of classic design with contemporary colors, matching your smart and stylish outlook. Beautifully made with unique color combination with sleek & durable materials.
iimo Tricycle #02 Type SS have the same innovative functions include: Excellent shock absorption wheels, one-handed steering control mechanism, with Baby Footrest and soft leather car seat, allow you and your kids to enjoy the riding experience either indoor and outdoor. Foldable, light weight and easily put into your car without sweat.
iimo Tricycle #02 Type SS makes your life easy and comfortable, tailor-made for modern parents who are strive for excellence for their family, allow you to enjoy life and experience the world with your child in the most joyful way. To start this new smart living lifestyle with your family, take one home now!
Winner of Harper’s Bazaar Toy Awards 2016 – Best for Motor Skills (Toddler 12-36 months category), Kids Design Award and JIDA Museum Selection.
Accredited by United State ASTM F963-16, Japanese and European safety standards and EN71 certified.
- Easy to use: No installation needed (measurement: 16” W x 26” L x 32”-39” H)
- Foldable Foot Rest: You little one can rest their foot on the foldable for rest until they are able to pedal on their own (it is removable)
- Soft Safety Bar: The soft padded safety frame protects your child from falling out of the tricycle (it is removable)
- Dial Lock: The unit can be easily folded & stored by simply turning the dial lock
- Steering control in your hand: The push handle also acts as steering control. You can easily control the direction you would like to take. The handle bar can be folded into half for easy storage
- Removable sunshade: 96% UV protection
- Pedal Free Mechanism: The pedals remain stationary when it is locked. Your little one can rest their feet on the pedals when you push them along to avoid being caught.
- Multi-functional Tricycle: As your child grows, this tricycle can be transformed as well by removing the safety bar & steer handle. From a walker to hand tricycle and to a paddle tricycle
- Best Use: Tricycle for indoor and outdoor. Learn to walk, learn to cycling. One trike for all activities
- Target Age: 12 months to 36 months (Weight Limit: 55 lbs)
- Size: 19 (W) x 35 (L) x 44 (H) inches / 19 (W) x 22 (L) x 31 (H) inches (folded)
- Item Weight: 16.3 lb
- Color: Eternity Red / Comfort Brown / Gentle White
FREE SHIPPING $69+ - EXCLUDES OVERSIZED ITEMS
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.