ICE HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G3 - Sonar/GPS All-Season
ICE HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G3 - Sonar/GPS All-Season
The ICE HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G3 All-Season brings you the most fish-finding power and technology that can fit in a 5-gallon bucket. Take advantage of crystal-clear Dual Spectrum CHIRP Digital Sonar with 3/4" target separation, CHIRP Interference Rejection, Adjustable Sonar Zoom, Jig Charge Mode, and unprecedented viewing options specifically for the ICE angler. And you'll be set once the ICE thaws, because the ICE HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G3 All-Season includes everything you need to use it on a boat or in portable applications during the summer. Enjoy it all on a full-color, 5" HD LCD display.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar: See high-resolution returns of individual fish, bait, and structure on both the flasher and traditional 2D sonar views at greater depths and range, with target separation down to 3/4".
- CHIRP Interference Rejection: Six settings keep competing for sonar signals from cluttering your screen, providing a clear view in both sonar and flasher modes.
- Adjustable Sonar Zoom: Hone in on fish, whether they are tight to the bottom, or suspended high in the water column. Utilize 2X zoom on the flasher screen or up to 16X zoom on the 2D sonar view.
- Internal Precision GPS Built-in: Take the guesswork out of finding your fishing spot. Pinpoint your location by marking waypoints of your most productive areas and navigate out to your spot and back safely with GPS tracks.
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard Basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers, and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes.
- AutoChart Live ICE: Create real-time 1-foot contour maps of your fishing spots to find fish faster. Create maps on ICE to show humps and drop-offs or entire reefs, while utilizing Humminbird® LakeMaster® features, Depth Highlight, Shallow Water Highlight, and Water Level Offset.
- MicroSD Card Reader: Single card reader slot used for premium mapping, software updates or to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints from your ICE HELIX.
- Ultra Bright and Detailed LCD Display: The ICE HELIX screen provides everything you need to know, on a crystal-clear display with adjustable brightness. Whether in a fish house or on open ICE, you'll easily be able to see digital depth display, sonar returns and more exclusive features, all shown in real-time.
- Jig Charge Mode: Use your ICE HELIX to charge up your glow-painted spoons and jigs and get back down to the hot bite quickly.
- Portable Shuttle and Carrying Case: The soft-sided carrying case and shuttle mount protect your Humminbird ICE HELIX for safe transport and include built-in cable and transducer management.
- all season Ready: This ICE HELIX fish finder comes with everything you need to use on both ICE and on your boat or for portable applications in the summer.
- What’s Included: ICE HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G3 fishfinder, Dual Spectrum CHIRP ICE transducer, 9Ah battery and charger, ICE shuttle, hardware, power cable, portable bag, and all necessary accessories to use on a boat or in portable applications (transom mount CHIRP transducer with optional suction cup transducer mount, fish finder gimbal mount, and power cord).
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Display Size - Diagonal: 5"
- Display Pixel Matrix: 800H x 480V
- Sonar-Standard: Dual Spectrum CHIRP
- Sonar-Coverage: 15° & 21° @ -3dB
- Sonar-Optional: 50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP
- CHIRP - Frequencies Supported: 50/200 (28-75/130-250 kHz), 83/200 (75-155/130-250 kHz), Full Mode (150-220 kHz), Narrow Mode (180-240 kHz), Wide Mode (140-200 kHz)
- Sonar-Frequencies Supported: 50/80/200 kHz
- Depth-Sonar: 400 ft
- Interface: Keypad Control
- Features: Dual Spectrum CHIRP, Interference Rejection, Jig Charge Mode, Portable, Built-In GPS, Built-In Mapping, AutoChart Live Ice
- Memory Card Slot: Single Micro SD
- Power Draw: 615 mA
- Power Input: 10.8-20 VDC
- Power Output Peak-to-Peak: 4000 Watts
- Power Output RMS: 500 Watts
- Screen Snap Shot: Included
- Sonar Recording: Included
- Mount-Standard: Portable
- Transducer Mount Location: Portable
- GPS Chartplotting: Included
- GPS Trackplotting: Included
- LakeMaster Compatibility: Yes
- Coast Master Compatibility: Yes
- Navionics Gold/HotMaps Compatibility: Yes
- Navionics Platinum + Compatibility: Yes
- Platinum Compatibility: Yes
- Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility: Yes
- Upgradable Software: Yes
- View Preset Keys: No
- X-Press Menu System: Yes
- Custom Digital Readout: Yes
- Custom View Selections: Yes
- Display Colors Grayscale: 256 Color
- Speed: Included
- Temperature: Built-In
- Temperature Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Graph: No
- Transducer Included: XI 9 1521
- HDMI Compatible: No
- MEGA Live Compatibility: No
Quick Guide (pdf)
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $49 or more. Gear.com orders under $49 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card or for a refund check to arrive. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued. Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
- If you prefer to work directly with a carrier to ship your return, please reach out to email@example.com to request an RMA and return shipping address.
Mail-in return exceptions
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credits issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect, or it's outside of the Gear.com 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.