HHA Optimizer Lite X Scope
Built off of the platform that started it all, the Optimizer Lite X features a new Infinite Adjust Slotted Slide Bracket. Enabling the shooter to make 2nd axis and vertical adjustments easier, this feature greatly simplifies the sight in the process. Gone are the days of playing hopscotch, jumping your housing from hole to hole. This new technology allows you to fine-tune at 20 yards, getting the most out of your bow set-up and maximizing the sight tape range.
Once mounted to the bow, the Optimizer Lite X features tool-free windage and elevation adjustments. Complete with the accuracy of our patented R.D.S. Sight Tape Technology in five-yard increments, this sight is sure to boost shooter confidence from the backyard to that next trip to the treestand. Available with a choice of .010 or .019 fiber and two housing diameters, you'll find out in a hurry why single-pin sights have become so popular. Accepting a full line of accessories including lights, sun shades, and magnifying lenses, archers can't go wrong when choosing the new and improved Optimizer Lite X.
- R.D.S sight tape technology
- 20-80 yard tapes in 5-yard increments
- Infinite Adjust Slotted Slide Bracket
- 2nd axis adjustments
- Made in the USA
- Toolless Windage and Elevation Adjustments
- 100% Lifetime Warranty through HHA
International and Expedited Shipping:
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.