Faria Chesapeake Black 4" Speedometer w/ LCD Heading Display - 80MPH (GPS)
Chesapeake Black 4" Speedometer w/ LCD Heading Display - 80MPH (GPS)
Perimeter-lighted Black dial with stylish Blue and White graphics, polished stainless steel bezel, contoured White pointer and domed glass lens.
The GPS Speedometer is a drop-in replacement for the current speedometer to match the existing instrument dash.
GPS information is gathered from an internal GPS antenna. No external antenna is required. The Faria GPS Speedometer uses a highly accurate 48-channel GPS receiver. It can be assured that the Faria GPS Speedometer is providing the most accurate GPS information available on the market today.
Course Over Ground (COG) and actual heading (compass heading over ground) are displayed on the digital LCD.
Speed data is shown by an analog pointer. This pointer is driven by a digital stepper motor for increased accuracy and minimized pointer bounce during vessel operation.
- No external GPS antenna required
- Ultra-fast Satellite acquisition time (TTFF) 1 second from Hot start
- Speed Accuracy of +/- 1 MPH
- Heading Accuracy of +/- 1 Degree
- Ideal replacement for speed sensing devices (pitot tube and paddle wheel) that fail over time
- Perfect for slow-moving vessels where pitot tubes just don't work
- Deutsch connectors
4"- Hole Size: 3.375" (85mm)
- Anti-scratch glass lens
- Perimeter lighted backlight
- 12 VDC negative ground
- Can be adapted for 24 VDC systems
Factory P/N SGP012
*Sold as an Individual
**Gauge Cover not Included
International and Expedited Shipping:
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.