Electric Scooter KQi3 Pro
1. [Comfortable Design] The NIU electric kick scooter for adults provides a more comfortable and stable riding experience with 25% wider handlebars (47.3’’H × 21.3’’W), a 13% wider deck (6.7W’’ × 23.6’’L) and 30% fatter wheels (2.5’’) than other adult kick scooters. It can accommodate a max load of
2. [Full of Power] KQi3 Pro electric kick scooter has a rated 350W Motor with up to 700W output that delivers max speeds of up to 20mph and a 20% hill grade climbing ability. The 46.8V 486.7Wh lithium battery powers you to ranges of up to 31 miles, with only 6 hours of charging time necessary, while
3. [Triple-Braking System] Front + rear double mechanical disc brake and rear electric braking provide much safer, more stable braking. In addition, intelligent regenerative braking improves energy recovery efficiency by 4%. NIU Kick Scooter is made of aerospace grade aluminium material, and feature
4. [Smart Ride] With the NIU App (Bluetooth Connectivity) and LED display, the KQi3 Pro achieves more innovative smart capabilities, allowing you to lock the NIU e-scooter for peace of mind, check your riding statistics or even customize your speed. Make your commuting more convenient, today.
5. [Quality Assurance] NIU provides a 2-year or 90-180 day warranty for different parts. Note: Please refer to the updated warranty and user manual on the product page.
KQi3 PRO Electric Kick Scooter
Maximum Comfort & Stability
The body of the KQi3 has been engineered to ensure optimal balance, comfort, and effortless steering. Ride with ease over city terrain and enjoy a smooth ride, even at speed, from start to finish.
20 MPH / Up to 31 Miles Range / Max 220 lbs (100kg) Payload
9.5''x 2.5'' Fat Tyres / 6.7'' Wide Deck / 21.3'' Wide Handlebar
Front Disc Brake / Rear Disc Brake + Electric Brake
Powerful 46.8V 486.7Wh Lithium Battery / 6 Hour Charging Timey
Bluetooth App Connectivity
Folding Size: 1173x 541.5x 504mm / Unfolding Size: 1173x 41.5x1202mm
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive toxicity. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny any return requests made after 30 days.
See also, damaged/defective products and warranty claims
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask email@example.com if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued. Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.