Digital Yacht Engine Link NMEA 2000 Engine Monitor
Engine Link NMEA 2000 Engine Monitor
ENGINELink interface is an NMEA 2000 wireless device that allows mobile phones, iPads, and tablets to display engine data as well as provide a link to boat AIS, depth, and GPS information for popular apps such as Navionics, NavLink, iNavX, SavyNavy, AquaMaps and 100's more. Now boaters can have boat engine data plus their favorite charting app displayed on their mobiles and tablets in real-time.
Engine information such as RPM, temperature, pressure, and battery voltage is displayed as an attractive dashboard display through the web browser so there’s no need for a custom app. Setup and installation are easy. Just “T” into the boat's NMEA 2000 backbone and ENGINELink is self-powered from the network. It creates a secure, password-protected local wifi network with up to 7 devices able to connect simultaneously. UDP and TCP-IP protocols are supported for compatibility with 3rd party apps.
Either single or dual-engine installations are supported. If the vessel is fitted with NMEA 2000 compatible trim tabs or jack plates, then the status of these performance-critical systems is also displayed on the dashboard.
You can configure ENGINELink through its own simple web interface - just open your web browser, enter its IP address and you'll access the attractive dash to display and configure your gauges. No complicated programming software or app is required. iOS and Android devices can display a navigation app and a web browser side by side - so you can have your favorite charting app open alongside engine instrument displays.
You can change the network name & password and even merge the wifi to an existing wifi network on board. NMEA 2000 data can be viewed and logged in the web browser allowing for easy fault finding of issues. If the engine generates diagnostic alerts then these can be displayed and interrogated too.
- Connect to any NMEA 2000-ready engine or network
- Built-in web gauge display – no app needed
- Display single or dual-engine gauges
- Configurable gauges – choose the parameters you want to monitor
- Set alarm/alert thresholds and view diagnostics
- TCP/UDP streaming of navigation data (GPS/AIS/Depth) for popular navigation apps
- Tank levels, fuel flow, and trip computer-type displays
- Tilt, trim tabs, and jack plate support
- Manufacturer-specific engine modes
- Powered from NMEA 2000 Network – fits in seconds
- Password-protected wireless interface 802.11b/g/n
- AP or STA mode (can join another boat wifi network)
- TCP/UDP streaming of navigation data (AIS, GPS, and depth) to popular apps like Navionics, TZ, AquaMaps, iNavX etc
- Supported PGNs (1st Release) 127488, 127489, 127493, 130312, 130316, 127505, 130576, 128780
- Preset gauge displays for leading manufacturers or customize your display
- Flexible, upgradeable interface
Target Markets & Applications:
- Brings boat engine data to mobile devices
- Primarily aimed at the US center console and sports fishing market where outboard-powered craft have NMEA 2000 networks with engine data available but will work with any NMEA 2000 ready engine installation – inboard or outboard
- Provides additional data displays and extra functionality than MFDs
- Low-cost dashboard repeater accessible anywhere onboard
- Ideal test tool for service technicians
- Will be at the leading edge of electric propulsion PGN implementation
- Logging and replay of data for onshore analysis
- Support for the latest jack plate and trim tab PGNs, for optimizing boat performance
- Connects to Navionics app (and 100s more) for AIS, GPS, and depth data
FREE SHIPPING $69+ - EXCLUDES OVERSIZED ITEMS
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We understand that not every purchase works out. Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
All Returns are subject to a $5.95 return processing fee. Exchanges are free.
New, unused gear in original packaging and attached hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for an exchange, refund or store credit.
The returned items are subject to a quality review, which may delay refunds. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests.
Some items cannot be returned using our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations, and more.
ALL SALES FINAL
Items that are marked as "All Sales Final" are not eligible for return.
E-Bikes and E-Scooters are "Final Sale" and are not eligible for return.
These items typically have a warranty service provided by the manufacturer.
If a Return Label is altered in any way, this action disqualifies the order from being eligible for return and will not receive a refund. See examples of this below:
- The Return Label is placed on an empty package
- The Return Label "ship from" address is changed from the original address of delivery
- The Return Label's approved weight is changed from the original package weight.
Return Fraud offenders will be blocked from placing future orders.
Must be fully disassembled.
Must be returned in the original box.
We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original packaging.
We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.