WeatherLink Windows - Serial Port f/Vantage Vue & Pro2 Series
WeatherLink®, Windows, Serial Port
Add WeatherLink to your Vantage Vue or Vantage Pro2. The data logger fits neatly into the weather station console or Weather Envoy, storing weather data even when it's not connected to your PC.
Add this popular model of WeatherLink to any Vantage station or Weather Envoy. Suitable for everyone from the home weather buff to the most demanding scientific user. Store weather data even when it's not connected to a computer. Later, download the data and use the software for detailed analysis and graphing. Our popular WeatherLink with standard data logger is ideal for most purposes, while other models add special features designed for specific user groups.
Graphs Graph data on a daily, weekly, or yearly basis
Compare Data See current conditions at a glance with an instant weather bulletin or view multiple weather variables at the same time for comparison
- NOAA Create Weather Watcher Reports in NOAA National Climatic Data Center Format
More Weather Data View weather information not available on the console, including heating degree days, cooling degree days, and fuel-oil demand
Optional Sensor Reporting With optional UV and solar radiation sensors, get details on sunburn risk and solar energy
- Moon Phase With Vantage Pro2 and Vantage Vue, you can see the phase of the moon right on the console.But now even Perception and Weather Wizard III owners can view the phases of the moon using WeatherLink
Sharing Your Weather Data
Create Your Own Reports Data can be exported to most popular spreadsheets, databases, and word processing programs
Weather Website Create a weather website or post weather conditions to a LAN. Add graphs, text lines, or scrolling ticker tapes, and upload other files (such as webcam images) along with weather data
Citizen Weather Observer Program Submit your data to the National Weather Service to help develop improved weather prediction models
- The GLOBE Program Participate with other schools in the Global Learning and Observations to Benefit the Environment program, an international weather-related program for students from elementary through high school. Supported by NASA and NSF
- Data logger
- Software on CD
- Download cable to connect the data logger to your computer
- Getting Started Guide and Online Help
Data logger fits neatly into all of the following models: Vantage Pro, Vantage Pro2, Vantage Vue, and Weather Envoy.
Data Storage & Transfer
- User-Selectable Storage Interval. Choose 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, or 120 minutes. Store up to six months' worth of data depending on the storage interval. (Up to four months for Perception or Weather Wizard III.)
- Standard Data Logger. Log and store data, even when the data logger is not connected to your PC. Transfer the data as often as you like, or leave the software running to transfer it automatically each day
Requires Windows XP and above with an available USB port
Owner's Manual (pdf)
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.