Vantage Vue Wireless Weather Station w/WeatherLink Console
Vantage Vue Wireless Weather Station with WeatherLink Console
The fully-integrated, corrosion-proof sensor suite is built to take all the weather your location can give, whether it’s freezing winters, springtime thunderstorms, blistering summer sun, or brisk autumn winds. The Vantage Vue is solar-powered, has a backup battery, and is very easy to install — you can have it up and running in 30 minutes. Its sleek design means you get all the hyperlocal weather data you want with minimal visual impact on your landscape, yard, or roof.
Vantage Vue Features:
- See the weather as it happens with near real-time updates on quickly changing wind, temperature, and rain data
- Frequency-hopping, spread spectrum radio provides transmission distances up to 1,000ft/300m and superior reception
- Durable design passes a minimum of 10 tests before shipping, including rigorous calibrations and material endurance
- Solar power energizes the station during the day and the onboard super-capacitor provides power at night; the Lithium battery provides backup when needed
- Easily incorporate various Davis or third-party sensors to create a custom network of sensors tailored to your specific needs
The WeatherLink Console revolutionizes the way you access, analyze, and understand your hyperlocal weather data reported by your Vantage Pro2™orVantage Vue® sensor suite, or your custom network of multiple Davis sensors. One intuitive device lets you receive and display data from your local network and connect to Wi-Fi to push your data to the WeatherLink Cloud.
- Use the vibrant HD touchscreen to easily navigate, view, and analyze your weather data on one intuitive device
- Customize the dashboard to show up to 21 parameters – from temperature to wind to rain – and see the information that matters to you
- Use the full database of historical records stored right on the console to create custom graphs and analyze your data
- Choose from hundreds of parameters and a dozen sounds to get notified about the environmental changes you care about most
- The WeatherLink Console is a fully functional and powerful data display, storage, and analysis tool on its own – no Wi-Fi required. Or you can connect to Wi-Fi to join the WeatherLink community and upload and share data safely and securely
*Mounting hardware included; mounting pole sold separately
- Barometric Pressure: Yes
- Humidity: Yes
- Remote Monitoring: Yes
- Temperature: Yes
- Wind: Yes
- Wireless: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 15"W x 18"L WT: 6.25 lbs
- UPC: 011698015191
Quick Guide (pdf)
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.