ULUA 40L FISH PACK
This item will not ship to PO BOXES.
A HEAVY-DUTY COOLER PACK TO HAUL YOUR GEAR AND CATCH
Named after the mighty GT (giant trevally), the Ulua 40L Fish Pack was designed to be both rugged and functional when transporting your gear, tackle, and ultimately your catch. Serving the dual purpose of tackle storage and insulated cooler, the Ulua 40L centers around a spacious main compartment for ice, beverages and, most importantly, fish—all insulated with 20 millimeters of closed-cell foam. The sides of the pack feature four dedicated holders for fishing rods or spears, while two outer pockets hold your tackle and other essential gear. A padded back panel with an airflow channel adds comfort, and ergonomic shoulder straps and a waist belt with a quick-access pocket keep cumbersome loads evenly distributed. Heavy duty and watertight, the Ulua was built for all-day use on land or water and will be your constant companion while getting to and from your favorite fishing holes.
- GRIFFIN: 30% Nylon, 23% Polyester, 22% Polyethyene, 18% Polyurethane, 7% Spandex
- Heavy Duty Waterproof Cordura® Coated Rip Stop outer fabric
- Heavy Duty coated PVC Inner liner for maximum waterproof protection
- RF Welded interior lining to ensure no pinhole leaks from stitching
- 20mm Closed cell foam insulation
- Heavy Duty threaded Drain Plug with rapid and slow flow release ports
- YKK #10 Mold Corrosion proof zippers
- Ergonomic Shoulder straps with Load lifters and sternum straps
- Ergonomic waist belt with quick access pocket and plier pocket
- Extra padded back panel with airflow channel
- 4 Adjustable Side rod/sand stake holders
- Two additional outer pockets for tackle and gear
- Multiple attachment points for quick access to fish accessories
- Ultra durable reinforced bottom with Skid plates
- 23.62 x 15.74 x 3.14" [ 60 x 40 x 8cm ]
- 4.84lbs [ 2.2kgs ]
If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.