Coleman Weathermaster 10-Person Tent 
Weathermaster® 10-Person Tent
Set up a home base for a big camping group with the Coleman® 10-Person Weathermaster® Dome Camping Tent. Its hinged door easily swings open and shuts to keep the extra foot traffic moving.
- WeatherTec™ system's welded corners and inverted seams keep water from getting in
- The tub floor with patented corner welds, protected seams, and a covered zipper help keep water out
- The strong frame is tested to withstand 35+ MPH winds
- Hinged door for easy entry and exit
- Room divider for extra privacy
- Angled windows keep the rain out when the windows are open
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- The patented pin-and-ring system helps keep corner pole connections from slipping
- Insta-Clip™ suspension lets you secure your tent to your poles in a snap
- Storage pockets to keep your gear organized
- Durable, Polyguard™ fabric is made to last season after season
- Included rainfly for extra weather protection
- Color: Brown/Tan
- Tent # of Windows: 6
- Tent Seasons: 3-season
- Tent Room divider: Yes
- Tent Rainfly: Yes
- Tent Pre-attached poles: no
- Vestibule Area: no
- Tent Floor Area: 17 ft. x 9 ft. x 6 ft. 8 in.
- Tent Capacity: 10 Person
- Tent Shape: Modified Dome
FREE SHIPPING $69+ - EXCLUDES OVERSIZED ITEMS
International and Expedited Shipping:
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.