Coleman Signature Prairie Breeze 9-Person Tent - Grey 
Signature Prairie Breeze™ 9-Person Tent - Grey
Everyone will look forward to the family time when you take them camping in the Coleman® Octagon 98 8-Person Tent. You'll enjoy an open and roomy living area with the unique octagon shape and vertical walls of this tent. If it rains, this tent Keeps You Dry…Guaranteed™, thanks to the WeatherTec™ system, which uses a tub floor with patented corner welds, protected seams, and a covered zipper to help keep water out. Meanwhile, the strong frame is tested to withstand 35+ MPH winds. You'll get even more weather protection from an included rainfly that has vents built into it to increase air circulation to help you stay cool and comfortable. Setup is simple with the color-coded poles and fly, the patented pin-and-ring system, and snag-free Insta-Clip™ suspension. Illumiline™ reflective guy lines are more visible at night so you don't get tripped up if you need to take a walk in the dark. Two doors make it easy to enter and exit your tent. Inside, there's enough room to stretch out on two queen-sized airbeds, and storage pockets help to keep small items organized. When it's time to head home, the tent fits into an included carry bag for easy storage and transport.
- Cabin design with vertical walls for more living space
- Great for family car campers, scout leaders, extended camping trips
- Integrated CPX® 6 compatible fan and LED lighting system operates on 4D batteries or one CPX® 6 cartridge
- Light alone: 75 lumens on high with 195-hour runtime
- Fan alone: 26-hour runtime on high; 34-hour runtime on low
- Light and fan: 75 lumens and 20-hour runtime on high; 75 lumens and 27-hour runtime on low
- WeatherTec™ System— patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Detachable rainfly for weather protection, mesh roof for more sunlight
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- 6 oversized windows provide enhanced ventilation
- Easy, 15-minute setup with color-coded poles
- Carry bag with separate sacks for poles and stakes
- 14 x 10 ft.
- 7 ft. center height
- Limited 1 year warranty
International and Expedited Shipping:
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.