Clear Pistol Decanter
- Shock your guests with this Pistol Gun Decanter & 2 Shot Glasses paired with a wooden display stand. Can you imagine how classy this will look in your bar? This elegant gun shaped wine, whiskey or spirits decanter pistol is paired with a wooden display stand that makes it a classic piece in any home bar. The base of the stand holds two shot glasses that are included. Perfect gifts for men and women members of law enforcement, military, police officers!
- Refresh your home bar with this sleek, pistol-shaped glass decanter. Crafted of fine clear borosilicate glass, the pistol decanter features a bubble knob. This remarkable piece comes with a matching pair of shot glasses, each fashioned in its own right with bullets infused inside. Standing approximately 9 inches tall, this is sure to become a conversation starter at your next gathering.
- Enjoy a drink in style with this sophisticated set that will add style to any bar or party. Ideal for collectors and gun enthusiasts, this Pistol Gun Decanter & 2 shot glasses paired with a wooden display stand is the perfect companion for your next cocktail party. This is a great conversation starter for your man cave. Hosting friends for poker night will never be the same.
- Give your liquor collection a new way to shine! This Glass Gun wine decanter and two shot glasses is the coolest way to add some style to your bar. This glass gun is not only a great gift, but it will also look stunning on any bar. With the elegance of the crystal decanter and the machismo of the gun handle, this will be a great gift for any whiskey lover or gun enthusiast. The perfect addition to any home bar, office setting, club or organizations display cabinet.
- You have found the ultimate gift for any gun enthusiast who loves wine and whiskey! Crafted of glass and inspired by the iconic pistol, you will be fascinated. This is a beautiful and unique gift for the wine or whiskey drinker in your life! Elegant gun shaped wine and whiskey decanter pistol glass set will be the center of attention on any bar. Are you looking to make your bar more stylish and elegant? If so, this pistol gun shaped whiskey decanter is a must have.
FREE SHIPPING $69+ - EXCLUDES OVERSIZED ITEMS
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.