Cannon Optimum 10 Tournament Series (TS) BT Electric Downrigger
Optimum™ 10 Tournament Series (TS) BT Electric Downrigger
The Smart, Connected, Electric Downrigger
If you want to put bait on target, you’ve got to fish smarter. The Optimum™ downrigger is positively ingenious. This smart, connected system gives you access to critical trolling data and lets you raise, lower and cycle weights using the full-color LCD display, your Humminbird® fish finder, or even your mobile device. No matter where you are on the boat, you’re in charge. And the fish won’t know what hit them.
See It All, Everywhere.
Every Optimum has a full-color 3.5" LCD display. Choose from multiple screen view options to get the trolling data you’re after, and two modes (light/dark) for readability in any light.
Experience Full Wireless Connectivity
Running multiple lines is easier than ever, because complicated wiring is a thing of the past. You can network up to four Optimum downriggers wirelessly.
Download the App
With the Cannon® app on your mobile device, you’ll have trolling data at your fingertips and total control of your Optimum downriggers from anywhere on your boat. It even keeps your Optimum software up to date.
Experience In-Depth Knowledge
Integrate with the Fish Hawk™ X4D System (sold separately) to get the true running depth and speed of your weight, the temperature at the weight, plus surface temperature and speed.
Enjoy Total Control
Through the One-Boat Network™, you can view critical trolling information and control your downriggers from anywhere on the boat using the Optimum downrigger display, Humminbird fish finder or the Cannon app on your mobile device.
- Depth Cycling - Seeing fish at a certain depth? Cycle your weights up and down at preset intervals in the strike zone and get ready for action.
- Preset Depths - Too busy to notice your depth after a catch? Your Optimum remembers, so you can put bait in that same spot, fast. It stores up to five preset depths, too.
- Bottom Tracking - Automatically keep your bait at a preset distance from the bottom.
- Positive Ion Control - Create a fish-attracting field of energy by emitting positive ions from your cable. Fully adjustable, so you can dial into a setting that drives fish wild.
- Auto Up - With one push of a button, instantly retrieve all your weights at once or one at a time.
- Waterline Zero - On retrieval, it automatically stops your weights a set distance below the waterline, so swinging weights won’t damage your boom or your boat.
- 250 feet-per-minute retrieval speed is the industry's fastest
- Five adjustable retrieve and deploy speeds
- Heavy-duty telescopic boom extends from 24" to 53"
- Includes two dual axis adjustable rod holders
- Includes one dual axis adjustable rod holder (TS model only)
- Easy spool access
- Includes mounting base and low-profile 360Ëš swivel base
- Includes composite spool with 400 ft of 150-lb stainless steel cable
- Includes stainless steel spool with 400 ft of 150-lb stainless steel cable (TS model only)
- Includes Line Terminator with two Uni-Line Releases
- Waterproof connections
- Integrated ball storage hook
- Includes manual crank handle
- 20-lb weight capacity
- Corrosion-resistant construction
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Boom Length (Inches): 24"-53"
- Cable Length (Feet): 400'
- Manual/Electric: Electric
- Rod Holder Included: Yes
- Spool Construction: Stainless Steel
- Swivel Base Included: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 11"H x 16"W x 24"L WT: 31.45 lbs
- UPC: 029402046898
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.