Boost 12 Toe Pieces
NEED JUST BOOST 12 TOE PIECES? WE HAVE YOU COVERED.
Toe pieces are sold as singles. Order two if you need a set.
The revolutionary Boost 12 is headlined by it's unique toe-mounted brakes!
Why toe brakes? Two big advantages:
1. They are by far the easiest tech bindings. One lever to rule them all. Simply step in and pull the toe lever and the brakes are retracted in one step! No holding down the brake pad with one hand while awkwardly twisting the heal tower with the other. Let's say that again in case you missed it: Locking the toe piece for uphill mode also retracts the brake. One lever does both in one step. Ingenious.
2. If your boot isn't in the binding, the brakes are deployed. Period. Let's say that again: The brakes always deploy when the boot isn't in the toe. When climbing? Yes! At the top of the mountain when taking off skins? Yes! No more watching a dropped ski take off down the mountain.
Toe-brakes look different. Strange even. Get over it. Benefit from always deploying brakes combined with operation that is MUCH easier and quicker than heel brakes.
The Boost 12 is simply a better skiing, more efficient and hassle-free backcountry binding combining several ingenuous performance innovations: an extremely solid boot/ski connection at light weight, no torsional movement, precise release and great descending feel with the two huge advantages provided by the toe brakes.
You already earn your turns. Now forge your own path.
Only 198 grams, the Boost 12 toe is the only free ride touring binding in the world with always active automatically deploying brakes.
Trying to decide between the Boost 12 and Core 12 Evo? This will help!
The toe is easy to step-in, even with older and worn boots. The brake arms are extra long with wide hooks to stop your skis quickly when they go airborne without you. Integrated crampon hooks allow stress-free ascents up bulletproof snow or in no-fall zones.
- REVOLUTIONARY ALWAYS ACTIVE SKI-BRAKE: The brake can only stay retracted when the boot is secure in the toe. If the boot is out of the toe - whether climbing, after a fall descending or simply transitioning - the brakes will extend. The toe mounted brake is also light and very easy to handle. Click the video tab to see just how easy.
- CRAMPONS SLOT: included
- SKI-BRAKE: included with 86, 91, 97, 102, 108, and 120 mm sizes to provide the perfect fit with any ski model
- SKI-BRAKE CAPS: co-molded, with a geometry for braking efficiency and made of Charged Nylon
The Boost 12 is made for HAGAN in partnership with ATK and is the same as the ATK Front 12. We will match any legit price and provide better customer service and faster response. ATK is well respected for exceptionally high quality, craftsmanship and functionality and manufactures a wide variety of bindings and other alpine touring gear in Italy. HAGAN partnered with ATK to bring what we feel are their best bindings to the U.S.
Wide toe and heel mounts effectively transfer power. The patented E.R.S. ® (Elastic Response System) system absorbs energy resulting in consistent release values while allowing the ski to flex naturally under compression for improved downhill performance. The patented CAM heel system adjusts to impact forces, providing far better control and skiing precision than simple “U Forks.” Vertical and Horizontal release are independently adjustable. Available ATK AL09 Free-ride spacers further improve performance.
All adjustments on the binding can be made with a standard Phillips screwdriver, so you can leave a few extra tools out of your pack.
Boost 12 and Pure 10 Differences
- Brakes: toe mounted brakes on the Boost, heel mounted on the Pure.
- Risers: Two magnetic flaps on the Boost 12 provide 5 climbing positions, a single flap on the Pure 8/10 provides 3.
- Length Adjustment: 20mm for the Pure, 25mm for the Boost.
- Release Range: Pure 10 is DIN 5-10, Boost 12 is DIN 5-12.
Boost 12 Toe Piece Features
INTEGRATED CRAMPON HOOKS ®: crampon hooks integrated into the toe piece.
- Weight: 198 grams
- Easy Step-in
- Aluminum alloy
- Injection-molded POM thermo-plastic
- Stainless steel
Enhance your Boost 12 performance with these accessories:
FREE SHIPPING $69+ - EXCLUDES OVERSIZED ITEMS
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We understand that not every purchase works out. Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
All Returns are subject to a $5.95 return processing fee. Exchanges are free.
New, unused gear in original packaging and attached hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for an exchange, refund or store credit.
The returned items are subject to a quality review, which may delay refunds. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests.
Some items cannot be returned using our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations, and more.
ALL SALES FINAL
Items that are marked as "All Sales Final" are not eligible for return.
E-Bikes and E-Scooters are "Final Sale" and are not eligible for return.
These items typically have a warranty service provided by the manufacturer.
If a Return Label is altered in any way, this action disqualifies the order from being eligible for return and will not receive a refund. See examples of this below:
- The Return Label is placed on an empty package
- The Return Label "ship from" address is changed from the original address of delivery
- The Return Label's approved weight is changed from the original package weight.
Return Fraud offenders will be blocked from placing future orders.
Must be fully disassembled.
Must be returned in the original box.
We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original packaging.
We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.